NDong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playing by himself in midfield. I don't see what people are expecting of him.

There's never any passing options on for him forwards because we're committing nobody beyond the ball so he has to go backwards and the other midfielders sit so deep he looks like he's playing by himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

There's never any passing options on for him forwards so he has to go backwards and the match other midfielders sit so deep he looks like he's playing by himself.

I have no idea as I'd never heard of him. As our record signing I'd be expecting him to have some influence though.

I have no idea as I'd never heard of him. As our record signing I'd be expecting him to have some influence though.

He's playing by himself though and we're having games where we're getting 30 odd % possession. Doesn't matter who you've got in midfield if you've got players around you who are frightened of committing forward and playing football.

The only pass that is ever on is defoe into the channels.

There's never any passing options on for him forwards because we're committing nobody beyond the ball so he has to go backwards and the other midfielders sit so deep he looks like he's playing by himself.

They're fixated on the transfer fee.

IMO the only question worth asking of any of our players is whether they are likely to be able to help us get promoted next season. In his case, I think he would - he has just signed a contract, he wont be on huge wages, coming from France, and I think he would be one of the better midfielders in the Championship.

He's playing by himself though and we're having games where we're getting 30 odd % possession. Doesn't matter who you've got in midfield if you've got players around you who are frightened of committing forward and playing football.

The only pass that is ever on is defoe into the channels.
It's not his fault we paid so much for him. I just don't see enough to justify the spend.

IMO the only question worth asking of any of our players is whether they are likely to be able to help us get promoted next season. In his case, I think he would - he has just signed a contract, he wont be on huge wages, coming from France, and I think he would be one of the better midfielders in the Championship.
We shouldn't be building a Championship squad in the August of a PL season.

A record f***ing signing

By some margin

And he's shite

Worst signing we've ever made, worse than flop and altidore combined

In fact it's like god took flo and jozy,
Mixed the two to make one
And he came up with
f***ing ndong

It's not his fault we paid so much for him. I just don't see enough to justify the spend.

It's November on Tuesday and we are screwed.

A record f***ing signing

By some margin

And he's shite

Worst signing we've ever made, worse than flop and altidore combined

In fact it's like god took flo and jozy,
Mixed the two to make one
And he came up with
f***ing ndong

It's not a record signing by some margin at all though. He cost about £4m more than Jack Rodwell, and taking into account wages, he probably cost the same.

Not even in the top 20 of worst signings we've made IMO. I'd like to see him play in a good midfield.

Last edited by a moderator:

Even if he did have the quality you wouldn't see it anyways because of the fact that we're playing that deep.

It's like when we had AJ. We all knew he was quality but he was picking the ball up 60 yards from goal with nothing ahead of him and people were expecting stuff to happen.

What is the point in Ndong getting on the ball and going forward everyone else stands behind the ball waiting until we lose it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back