Nathan Dyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we can get him for less than what WHU want for Downing I think he's a good buy, at 27 he's at his peak but needs to chip in with more goals. He tore us apart the last game of the season at the SoL.

Canny little player imo. Quick and looks a threat. Seems to be a regular down there though, so can't see much truth in this.

Good player but I can only imagine how much Swansea would want for him.

Wouldn't be happy if we paid more than £5 million tbh which probably way too low.

My only concern would be the lack of goals if he is to be one of a front three. Hopefully he would help create a lot more opportunities for others.
I agree. He's a good player, but his goals/assists stats aren't great. I would hope we had a front 3 of players capable of scoring regularly.

Signs for us, form dips remarkably, gets photographed hanging out the back of some bint in a club in London, fan meltdown, form dips some more, sell to Norwich at massive loss, form comes back etc etc.....
The Sunderland way normally

If Swansea don't want him then neither do I - we're a bigger club.
We're really not, these days the neutral football fan will see Swansea as bigger. Sad state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back