Names linked to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll only get a journeyman due to all the uncertainty.

The owners have confirmed they'll consider bids for the club from September onwards.

I'm tending to be more concerned over who is our next manager, not ferking Hull

Really difficult appointment for whoever gets it. They've got a threadbare squad which is ravaged by long term injuries to some key players. It also seems apparent from Bruce's walkout that they are either reluctant to spend or unwilling to do so.

After what's happened at Sunderland we're playing catch up transfers wise etc but Hull are really looking in trouble already.

Has Bruce said why he's left? I could understand (undastaaand) if he'd resigned last season, but to leave them after getting them promoted, 3 weeks before the start of the season is odd

You'll only get a journeyman due to all the uncertainty.

The owners have confirmed they'll consider bids for the club from September onwards.

The owners have been "considering bids" since before the Wembley play off final. All negotiations were ring fenced with confidentiality clauses so for whatever reason the club remains unsold will pass into urban myth or folklore. The only directly attributable quote is "dead in the water". It is highly unlikely that party will return in September.

As for journeyman. "Tin pot", "horrible club" aside, we are one of twenty clubs that will this season compete in the PL. No bad thing to have on your CV. Whoever it is will inherit a squad that got us relegated the last time around, well those of a squad who are not long to medium term injury ridden, with the proviso any replacements or additions must be free transfers. A win-win situation for whoever it is, Keep us up will only increase that persons stock, while all the excuses are there for relegation.

I'm tending to be more concerned over who is our next manager, not ferking Hull

Awww, don't be so parochial

He will be okay in season 2017/18 then

Has our resident Hull supporter @Northern Tiger commented on the situation

In the absence of a reply from him, hope this suffices.

Has Bruce said why he's left? I could understand (undastaaand) if he'd resigned last season, but to leave them after getting them promoted, 3 weeks before the start of the season is odd
Total breakdown of relationship with the board apparently. Not entirely surprising the way he played the England link through the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back