My First Mackems Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leems

I’ve always claimed to hate football. But after my boyfriend (no) tricked me (no) into watching the Man Utd vs Sun'land semi-final in January I’m a total convert. We’re road tripping 130 miles north on Saturday for my first Big Game.

Dead excited!!! :)

I’ve always claimed to hate football. But after my boyfriend (no) tricked me (no) into watching the Man Utd vs Sun'land semi-final in January I’m a total convert. We’re road tripping 130 miles north on Saturday for my first Big Game.

:cry:

If you're in the South stand be prepared to not sit down.... and if you're in the east make sure you have a flask and a blanket so you can fit in

p.s. You'll both resent and be thankful to him forever for getting you hooked on our club
p.p.s. I don't think the (no)'s were necessary

Can confirm he's a lass, and three exclamation marks is a conservative portrayal of her excitement.

Think we're in North stand. Selected seats towards the corner for good bum views during corner kicks.

You'll be a great addition to this forum. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back