M'villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

I class myself as a sensible poster but the more I think of this you can't dress this window up any other way than disappointing.

Baffling how we haven't signed a striker, serious head scratching stuff.

Extremely disappointed with M'Vila especially after how the day started and we all thought he was coming. Spending £5 million on Paddy McNair and £13.5 on an unproven lad when a proven player is available is what's going to stick in people's throats and quite rightly so.

We may have a pre contractual agreement. But for me the buzz that it would have given the club/fans etc on securing a top class player who obviously loves it here would have been worth more than spunking it on a 'one for the future' from Man Utd FFS

Wonder if we hear anything from Moyse on it?

What seems odd about the whole Mvila deal is that, Mvila has not been picked for the russian league squad and therefore is you assume is just going to be sat there picking up his money and the Rubin seem happy to do that rather than get him off the books.
Maybe, just maybe, M'Vila wasn't prepared to leave Rubin without his contract being paid up by them? That would explain why Rubin wanted a fee from Sunderland and why we werent prepared to pay it.

Very very strange deal, I find it impossible they wanted 7m+ and wouldn't budge.

Essentially they would rather pay someone a reported 100k a week for the next 3 or 4 months to do nothing than accept anything less than, again, a reported 7mil.

You are aware that we've signed a keeper, right? Also, Watmore, Asoro and Borini.

I'm admittedly dubious about the striker situation, but I'm not the one who's been watching Asoro in training every day.
Wasn't aware of keeper no fair play. Borini out for months? Sorry but if watmore or asoro have to start as our main striker for more than 1 or 2 games I will be very worried mate!

The club deserve everything they get if Defoe gets injured. They know Borini is crocked and no striker in sight
There's nothing wrong with having faith in Asoro but we needed some extra experience in there - Ulloa would have been ideal.

2-3 months without Borini, any injury to Defoe and we're knackered.

Why would we pay 6 mil for a player for four months.....
Mate's just asked iz this....

I dinnar maybe cos were f***ing desperate for proven quality...
We have approx. 16 league games till January
and we now get atleast 100 mil to stay in the prem...

f***ing Furious about this!!!!!

We get £100m for staying here. Do we fuck man, the players and agents do. Has that not been demonstrated over the past few weeks? :)

Maybe, just maybe, M'Vila wasn't prepared to leave Rubin without his contract being paid up by them? That would explain why Rubin wanted a fee from Sunderland and why we werent prepared to pay it.

I dont think we should pay 7 mil to release someone from there final 3 or 4 months of contract

Essentially they would rather pay someone a reported 100k a week for the next 3 or 4 months to do nothing than accept anything less than, again, a reported 7mil.
Very very strange if true like, this whole deal has been bizarre like :lol:

26m on 9 players is hardly big bucks
One of them nine could have been a striker though is what I'm saying and that isn't short's call. Fully agree we absolutely needed one and that is the biggest crime of the window.

Also, going back to Mvilla. ...people on here need to FUCK OFF saying 'done deal ' when a transfer fee hasn't even been agreed. We must have the worst itk's in the country. It's been f***ing shite on here with the Mvilla threads. I could tag and name names but I can't even be arsed. You know who are you f***ing thundercunts.

I dont think we should pay 7 mil to release someone from there final 3 or 4 months of contract

After signing N'Dong I actually agree.
If we didn't then we'd probably have had to because of the desperate situation we would have been in.

Hopefully he signs in January though

Not just about mvila, it's just the same shit every year

Relax man marra i've had 44 years of this man,this is Sunderland and i've sort of accepted who and what we are,we get the players none of the big boys are interested in,every now and then we get a bargain i.e Phillips or Kone but we don't compete with Man Utd or City in the transfer market,this season was the most optimistic i've been in years then bang Big Sam left and for me personally the whole feel of the club changed for the worse,a decent cup run and a 14th place finish would be great to me personally but you've just got to be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back