M'villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Barnes said Moyes also told Richard whoever from the Echo that couldn't sign on pre contract.

Bloke from Echo just retweeted Keith Downie tweet about pre contract signed.

Surely he would say not true

We broke our transfer record today for a lad in the same position.

Would have been amazing to see them line up together.

I hope to fuck the pre contract stuff is correct . But tbf the deal from day one, inc the loan, was complicated. Gutted. But get a grip. Literally know one knows why except the two clubs. You won't find me saying things like 'fuck off Sunderland ' like some childish knobheads.

You know why you bother.
Forget mvila, I want to know why they haven't bothered to sign as striker in 4 months. It's an absolute joke

Absolute load of shite man, defended the club all window but 1 keeper fit (a youngun) mvila not signed yet money spunked on McNair and love and 1 striker in the entire squad. Absolute f***ing shambles no matter how the happy clappers will dress it up.

What seems odd about the whole Mvila deal is that, Mvila has not been picked for the russian league squad and therefore is you assume is just going to be sat there picking up his money and the Rubin seem happy to do that rather than get him off the books.

Absolute load of shite man, defended the club all window but 1 keeper fit (a youngun) mvila not signed yet money spunked on McNair and love and 1 striker in the entire squad. Absolute f***ing shambles no matter how the happy clappers will dress it up.

You are aware that we've signed a keeper, right? Also, Watmore, Asoro and Borini.

I'm admittedly dubious about the striker situation, but I'm not the one who's been watching Asoro in training every day.

So we spend £19 million on unproven midfielders but are happy to wait till January to supposedly get Yann for free? Where is the logic in that?

One for free and pay for the other because we're cash strapped, or miss out on one and land the free? Seems "logical" enough to me. :)

Sometimes you have to strike while the iron is hot, who knows how many clubs were waiting in the wings to snap this lad up. The internal "logic" of the club isn't available to the likes of us, best get used to it.

I think his post on twitter was frankly bizarre.

The club must have been speaking to him over the past few days and it seems reasonable that they don’t want to pay 7 million for 4 months.

Why would he suddenly make the big announcement to the world? Think he's playing games myself.

no, he's either an 'investment' or an 'asset'. value is immaterial if you have no intention of selling.
We don't have much money to spend. Surely we should be all over a quality player like that going for that price.

We should have been using his contract situation as an opportunity to sign him, not an excuse not too.

We spent nearly as much on Paddy McNair. Nothing against McNair but M'Vila is on another level as a footballer

What seems odd about the whole Mvila deal is that, Mvila has not been picked for the russian league squad and therefore is you assume is just going to be sat there picking up his money and the Rubin seem happy to do that rather than get him off the books.
Very very strange deal, I find it impossible they wanted 7m+ and wouldn't budge.

Why would we pay 6 mil for a player for four months.....
Mate's just asked iz this....

I dinnar maybe cos were f***ing desperate for proven quality...
We have approx. 16 league games till January
and we now get atleast 100 mil to stay in the prem...

f***ing Furious about this!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back