M'villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

That post was from another negative fanny, like me. I'm not arsed though. Piss what people think of my negativity

Aye nothing against people being negative like, all entitled to opinions.

Just canny annoying when I have the opposite view!

For the avoidance of doubt, which there seems to be, again: I understand Yann M'Vila has signed a SAFC pre-contract for January. - tweet by Keith Downie 10 mins ago

can't be true. Nick Barnes (who also suggested we were signing Connor Hourihann or whatever he's called) said we've got no such agreement.

You're choosing to believe Nick Barnes who is saying we've got no agreement with M'Vila (which is really f***ing positive news and just what we all wanted to hear of course).

Why?

He and Keith Downie seem at odds. One saying he understands we DO have a deal, the other saying Moyes told him we don't.

M'vila didn't seem best pleased with that post, any way he can go back on the pre-contract (if it even exists) and I'd expect him to.

Just Dinnar why people bother mate
We broke our transfer record today for a lad in the same position.

Would have been amazing to see them line up together.

I hope to fuck the pre contract stuff is correct . But tbf the deal from day one, inc the loan, was complicated. Gutted. But get a grip. Literally know one knows why except the two clubs. You won't find me saying things like 'fuck off Sunderland ' like some childish knobheads.

You know why you bother.

If he's signed a pre-contract for January why are people on here getting themselves angry about SAFC not giving in to some Russian gangster types?

Absolute load of shite man, defended the club all window but 1 keeper fit (a youngun) mvila not signed yet money spunked on McNair and love and 1 striker in the entire squad. Absolute f***ing shambles no matter how the happy clappers will dress it up.

Let's give up on the club

Might not be Ellis' fault

We have a pre-contract

We don't have a pre-contract

He might still be announced

Window slams shut at 11

He's crying on insta

Lad on Twitter reckons he's all smiles

He shakes his head when asked if he's coming

Although he smiles too lol

Fuck the clerb

Yann loves the clerb

We didn't answer the phern

Shorts a tight kernt

Just summing it up for those that can't he arsed to read it all

beautifully put

If he's signed a pre-contract for January why are people on here getting themselves angry about SAFC not giving in to some Russian gangster types?

I heard they're the same Russians who nicked the Lads flag out in France, that's why we're screwing them over and giving them nothing :)

You are just marked down as a negative poster, loads of people are but most are alright IMO like.

I am. I'm not positive or negative, just call it like I see it.

For example, signing McNair was f***ing horrendous by Moyes, but not giving into Russia and Kone was class.

I'm alright if you get over the preconceived opinion of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back