M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can sign him now. We may well have done if the rumours are to be believed. The deal he gets now will be virtually identical to a full bosman one. Why should we also pay out £5m to get him for an extra 5 months? If we have managed to get him to sign the precontract agreement then we hold all the cards. All Rubin have is the option to pay out millions on a player they won't use or not to. If Mvila is so keen to join then he'll sign the bosman and we can either play chicken and get him later this window at a more acceptable fee for us or use the money saved on a good loan - and get Mvila in January anyway. Either way we don't gain much by giving in now other than calming the nerves of the fanbase.
Because imo he's needed and won't need a settling in period. I'm not talking about giving in and paying over the odds. I think getting Mvila now for £5m is good business.

The club gets dogs abuse for paying too much for players that turn out crap
They get dogs abuse when they dont buy players as quick as the bleaters would like.
They get abuse for not showing ambition ie not spending big
They get abuse for being cheap.
The usual suspects all the time and one of the most notorious whingeing doomie on the board has now tirned this whole thing into a slanging match.
Well done white van man

Why is Gaz getting stick? Is M'Vila's rush of activity pretty much saying he's signing not testament that something happened at that time and so the info was pretty accurate?

Hell of a coincidence or someone with access to M'Vila's Instagram if not.

As others have said, believe if you want to, if not then let it pass. It always seems to be those that bring nothing to the board themselves that always drive those with info away or to stop posting it. Why not just leave the rest of us to make up our own minds and enjoy it. If you've an ounce of intelligence you can usually tell the WUMs and those posting in good faith anyway.

Stop derailing the thread man, Steve.
It was derailed ages ago without my help.

Awa??? WTF
as bad as the 'fook' dipstick
Going around abusing posters again, eh?

The club gets dogs abuse for paying too much for players that turn out crap
They get dogs abuse when they dont buy players as quick as the bleaters would like.
They get abuse for not showing ambition ie not spending big
They get abuse for being cheap.
The usual suspects all the time and one of the most notorious whingeing doomie on the board has now tirned this whole thing into a slanging match.
Well done white van man
Then you end your rant with more abuse. f***ing Ironic coming from you.

Last edited:
Seems as though a few unseen hurdles have cropped up at the last. @Plank

Why @prehab26 still gets stick for his information on here is beyond me like.

Him, Kid Galahad and fromallangles are the only people I would 100% trust not to be talking shit on here to get a reaction.

The information they give won't come off every single time, atleast not straight away, but you can guarantee they are genuinely telling you what they know at the time.
You can add @jsdftm04 to that in fairness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back