M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Hank, I don't believe it's down to the initial fee. I think it's the compensation side of things.

Would this be any bonus due to him from Rubin and possibly the difference in 6 month wages with him taking a pay cut?

12 pages longer than when I looked last night, thought it had progressed but no, it's ITK wars instead - again!

Anyway, fact is he's on circa 120k per week which over the remaining 5 months of his contract will cost them approx 2.5 mill, for a player to sit on their bench at best. So no wonder we're playing hardball.

12 pages longer than when I looked last night, thought it had progressed but no, it's ITK wars instead - again!

Anyway, fact is he's on circa 120k per week which over the remaining 5 months of his contract will cost them approx 2.5 mill, for a player to sit on their bench at best. So no wonder we're playing hardball.
Some posters don't like being called out.
Anyway, I'm leaving it at that..

I think we all know who we can trust and who not, there isn't any point in getting upset about it. If certain posters post, I think great, others can post and I ignore it.
Exactly

Some posters don't like being called out.
Anyway, I'm leaving it at that..
However the one you believe, Prehab, doesn't like being called out either. He gets more defensive than anybody. My point is that it proves little if you believe him and not others who do it.

I agree with @Confucius point though, people should just believe what they want and not derail threads with the same shite constantly.

Typical Sunderland not willing to pay money, just because he has 12 months left on his contact doesn't automatically mean we pay a low fee like we allow teams to do with our players

5 million in the grand scheme of things is peanuts these days just pay the money and get the player and then focus on actually getting a competitive team in place like we need otherwise we will once again be off to a slow start and struggling

Typical Sunderland not willing to pay money, just because he has 12 months left on his contact doesn't automatically mean we pay a low fee like we allow teams to do with our players

5 million in the grand scheme of things is peanuts these days just pay the money and get the player and then focus on actually getting a competitive team in place like we need otherwise we will once again be off to a slow start and struggling

There is so much wrong with this post I don't know where to start.

I want us to pay and get him but I can certainly see why the club aren't just paying out.

I want us to pay and get him but I can certainly see why the club aren't just paying out.

If this was the start of June then yeah I can see why we would try and get fee down but we aren't in a any position to be messing about and if this was 15-20 million again I would agree in getting price down

M'villa is worth far more than 5 million imo and in football isn't much these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back