Mvila....

Status
Not open for further replies.

£80k a week ?

you got to ask yourself, "is he as vital to the team as Defoe?"

the answer is no. So if he gets 80k a week what's stopping the likes of Kone and Kirchoff wanting the same. Both more important players for us imo.

Tbf 80k wouldn't be a "stupid" wage for the lad if thats what it took. I have been told he is after north of 100k which blows our wage structure to bits if we went for it. Still think we would be mental as normal if we let him slip through our grasp mind.

Tbf 80k wouldn't be a "stupid" wage for the lad if thats what it took. I have been told he is after north of 100k which blows our wage structure to bits if we went for it. Still think we would be mental as normal if we let him slip through our grasp mind.
So you think we should pay him over 100k a week?

Logon or register to see this image

Nowhere has Mr M said he wants over 100k.

The issue will be us trying to save a couple of quid off the transfer fee. With our crack team of negotiators.

Ah go on go on go on go on.

Logon or register to see this image

Nowhere has Mr M said he wants over 100k.

The issue will be us trying to save a couple of quid off the transfer fee. With our crack team of negotiators.

Ah go on go on go on go on.
Aye, because players frequently publicly state their demands (other than Sterling).

You know nothing but slag off the club with nearly every post I see based on pure speculation and wild guesswork.

Unless you are one of the directors, please do tell?

Aye, because players frequently publicly state their demands (other than Sterling).

You know nothing but slag off the club with nearly every post I see based on pure speculation and wild guesswork.

Unless you are one of the directors, please do tell?
Eh? He is rumoured to earn over £100k a week at Kazan.

He knows he won't get that at Sunderland where our highest earner is on £60k. Yet he's publically stated his desire to come here. Knowing all this.

Am pleased you've noticed my posts on here. I think I'm rapidly becoming one of the best posters on here. If not the actual best. Don't you?

Eh? He is rumoured to earn over £100k a week at Kazan.

He knows he won't get that at Sunderland where our highest earner is on £60k. Yet he's publically stated his desire to come here. Knowing all this.

Am pleased you've noticed my posts on here. I think I'm rapidly becoming one of the best posters on here. If not the actual best. Don't you?
So you agree you are guessing. I have absolutely no idea what he expects to earn if employed by SAFC, I imagine he won't love the idea of a 50% pay cut though.

We also have no idea what Rubin Kazan want as a fee. People equally complain when we are a 'soft touch's so the club can't win.

And yes, you are becoming one of the best something.

So you agree you are guessing. I have absolutely no idea what he expects to earn if employed by SAFC, I imagine he won't love the idea of a 50% pay cut though.

We also have no idea what Rubin Kazan want as a fee. People equally complain when we are a 'soft touch's so the club can't win.

And yes, you are becoming one of the best something.
Might as well just stop talking about it then.
No one knows. End of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back