M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.
he would walk into the arsenal side ahead of coquelin

He was linked with them a few years ago.
Agree he would walk in IMO, but would wenger drop Coquelin? He's also got Ramsay and wilshere and flamini... Not sure. He's French as well which wenger would like.

Can't blame him if he wants to play in the champions league tbh

a young lad was waiting outside the SOL for the players to leave after the game tonight. he fell over when trying to get M'Villa's autograph...

M'Villa saw it, popped back to his car, grabbed a shirt (his match shirt i think) from it, signed it and gave it to the lad...

He gave his match shirt to a kid in the south stand. He does actually seem to care though, did the ol' badge pat at the final whistle.

Just a great player.......head and shoulders above most everyone else today....though I have to say - And I can scarcely believe Im going to say it....BUT.... Van Aanholt was just f***ing superb

All this he's too good for us, he won't stay here. His reaction after the game, shirt to the fans, patting his chest, looks to me like he has settled here and certainly feels part of our club. Maybe after the last few years he has, that's what he wants. Big fish in a small pond and just to be loved and appreciated. Great signing.

Absolutely class, one of the best signings ever by our club.
Unfortunately he's not ours :(

Our first priority should be to make him a permanent signing in Jan.
If rodwell is worth £10 mill, then mvilla is worth £6487 billion

Its his unflapability which impresses me, cool when under pressure and always seems to come away with the ball
Aye , this.
Not fazed at all when he has the ball near our box with opposition rushing at him. Makes space and is calm as fuck

Quality player and really seems to love the club and the fans. The fact he turns up to most u21 games is a sign of this too. There is a deal in place to sign him permanently assuming we stay up, but that could be scuppered if the bigger start taking notice

Thinking back to that long thread in the summer, it went on and on and on and er on :lol:fair play for admitting you were wrong :cool:

I made a judgement that he was a wrongun attitude wise but of course people can change and he obviously has. His ability was never an issue really.....just whether he was in the right frame of mind to deliver that ability on the pitch. He's probably on the verge of playing himself into a mega bucks PL contract with someone.......would be nice if it was us.

No way I'd give credit to Conkers. Rodwell, Kaboul and Matthews were all bought as fixer uppers due to questions over their match fitness, attitude and/or mental state. It only stands to reason that one would come good and of course it had to be one of the loan signings.

No way I'd give credit to Conkers. Rodwell, Kaboul and Matthews were all bought as fixer uppers due to questions over their match fitness, attitude and/or mental state. It only stands to reason that one would come good and of course it had to be one of the loan signings.
Kaboul is good though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back