M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's the daddy like, a marvelous footballer and a cool head - I don't like him............................................I LOVE HIM - GERRUP !!!!! :lol:

A class act. The type of player you enjoy watching. The closest we have had to him recently was Ki, who I was also a big fan of, but this bloke is on another level.

Makes it look so easy, very good player.

Will still be in the Premier next season but with Arsenal.

We are being used by player and agent as an advert for what he can do

Don't mind being used and abused but that is the reality

Am I right in thinking we're not paying a loan fee or his wages? There is a lot of baggage with this lad which will hopefully put the big boys off!

Can absolutely see why he was in the same role for the French national team. The key signing of the season, would look a completely other team without him.

a young lad was waiting outside the SOL for the players to leave after the game tonight. he fell over when trying to get M'Villa's autograph...

M'Villa saw it, popped back to his car, grabbed a shirt (his match shirt i think) from it, signed it and gave it to the lad...

Apparently we have a deal in place with the club to make it permanent, but that doesn't stop him from signing a contract with someone else.
Just once, let us sign a loanee permanently. He's the best of all of them :lol:

Would he get in any of the top 4 teams in this league though?
Maybe Chelsea alongside Matic or Fabregas?
He's certainly got the quality to play with those types of players if he looks mint in our side

Apparently we have a deal in place with the club to make it permanent, but that doesn't stop him from signing a contract with someone else.
Just once, let us sign a loanee permanently. He's the best of all of them :lol:

Would he get in any of the top 4 teams in this league though?
Maybe Chelsea alongside Matic or Fabregas?
He's certainly got the quality to play with those types of players if he looks mint in our side

he would walk into the arsenal side ahead of coquelin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back