Moyes' Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes said himself in the vid that we had lost 9 pts after 85mins so far this season , the common denominator ? SUBS! of course he is so stubborn it hasnt even occured to him .

A player cant fuck up if hes sat on the bench , am not privy to who moyes had available but gooch imo should never get near the f***ing pitch for us i just hope it wasnt him , moyes man FFS
He's just got his 1st cap for usa hasn't he

Moyes said himself in the vid that we had lost 9 pts after 85mins so far this season , the common denominator ? SUBS! of course he is so stubborn it hasnt even occured to him .

I wish he would stop telling them to switch off on last minute corners.

He's just got his 1st cap for usa hasn't he
Exactly

I wish he would stop telling them to switch off on last minute corners.
FFS man your as blind as him , 4x Times in 8 matches we have been in with a chance of points with 10 mins to go , he brings on defensive players we sit back invite the oppos on and concede the f***ing game and clearly he aint learning from his negative mistakes .

Last edited:
Imo he's certainly not the reason we're in shite far from it if wa gonna start blaming a bairn for it then we might as pack the fuck up
Who,s blaming gooch ?
Not me am blaming moyes , goich should never have been in the oitch.

Imagine thinking last min goals from a corner, where players go to sleep for a few seconds, is the managers fault :lol:
Ill quote you " i give in "

FFS man your as blind as him , 4x Times in 8 matches we have been in with a chance of points with 10 mins to go , he brings on defensive players we sit back invite the oppos on and concede the f***ing game and clearly he aint learning from his negative mistakes .

He is taking off players who are dead on their feet ffs and his very limited options from the bench. Silly Moyes for not bringing on those non existing strikers eh.

What did West Ham create in the final fifteen?
Against our flat back 9 you mean?

They must have had 80% plus possession that last 15 mainly in our half and we gave them all the incentive they needed to attack and win.

75 minutes was 0-0 with us on top and the crowd on their back, the final 15 minutes was just us sitting back hoofing it to their defenders on the half way line.

Funny how you say we were fine and the subs didnt cost us the game yet liked the walrus's post saying the subs cost us the game:lol::oops:

They must have had 80% plus possession that last 15 mainly in our half and we gave them all the incentive they needed to attack and win.

75 minutes was 0-0 with us on top and the crowd on their back, the final 15 minutes was just us sitting back hoofing it to their defenders on the half way line.

Funny how you say we were fine and the subs didnt cost us the game yet liked the walrus's post saying the subs cost us the game:lol::oops:
It just depends which persona he is using at the time.

Just been told possession stats mean nothing on the other Moyes conference thread. So that's null and void. So they made zero, no shot, nowt, in the last 15. Glad we agreed.

He made subs, rightly, as some were blowing out their arse. Silly Moyes for not bring on those imaginary attacking players though.

It's funnier you're taking that thread seriously :lol:

Last edited:
He said himself . Because we give the ball away so much we get worn down chasing. Which is the problem I. having Defoe on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back