Moyes Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny how when things were going reasonably well in the last three months of last season we had few injuries to speak of. Now the wheels are falling off...
I wonder if thats really to do with the run-in when whataface knew how to ease off the gas, whereas Moyes has us cooking on full gas

Love to know how much Anichebe and Pienaar are milking the club for every week...inspired signings.
Inspid if you ask me

Yet another example of the piss poor mis management in the summer. shows up the joke of a transfer window Moyes and Ellis had. It'll be 1 point from 7 games come tomorrow evening.

On a separate note, why is Moyes waiting til now to get his own staff in?

Saved on transfers and wages...

I have and we failed to go for any of them, it was shockingly poor.

You'll need to provide a few more details. Who moved or could have moved that you think would likely have been willing to come to us for an affordable fee/wage? There'd need to be some pretty significant (and defensible) players on the list to make it truly "shocking".

Big fan of the way Lens appears to have turned into Messi on here now the fat lazy oaf isn't our problem.

That said, we're approaching farce levels of competence. And I'm an avowed happy clapper. Its just a total f***ing shambles.

Jesus wept, Rodwell and Watmore in is my guess

Watmore was going to start anyway with Adnan being out. Cattermole and Pienaar could actually see Khazri start but I doubt it, we are more likely to see Rodwell and Gooch start instead.

Watmore was going to start anyway with Adnan being out. Cattermole and Pienaar could actually see Khazri start but I doubt it, we are more likely to see Rodwell and Gooch start instead.

Good god, Gooch and Watmore of Khazri, what is he smoking Moyes.

Who would've guessed Pienaar would be injury prone.

Cattermole's fitness levels are a disgrace, tired of him tbh. No doubt that will get pelters

Harsh like, he is a long term back condition, its a nerve thing, so will be in agony. Nothing to do with his fitness levels, its quite a freak thing he has to deal with

Might have a long term impact

His press conferences are turning into a weekly club obituary.

:lol: class

Last edited by a moderator:
short on numbers and loads of injuries, lets sign a sicknote who hasn't played for ages. shambolic. again
Particularly when 2 of our other centre mids are injury prone (catts and jan).

If only we could have found a class midfielder willing to join us on deadline day? Hmmmmm.

You'll need to provide a few more details. Who moved or could have moved that you think would likely have been willing to come to us for an affordable fee/wage? There'd need to be some pretty significant (and defensible) players on the list to make it truly "shocking".

Sakho, Bony, Chadli, Remy, Mbokani, Enner Valancia, Negrado, Jordan Rhodes, Nathan Redmond, Llorente, Fer, Roberto Pereyra... Even Bendtner over f***ing Anichebe.

Amazed we didn't go for/ get any if those above, so aye pretty shocking window when we desperately needed a striker.

Sakho, Bony, Chadli, Remy, Mbokani, Enner Valancia, Negrado, Jordan Rhodes, Nathan Redmond, Llorente, Fer, Roberto Pereyra... Even Bendtner over f***ing Anichebe.

Amazed we didn't go for/ get any if those above, so aye pretty shocking window when we desperately needed a striker.
well about 4 of who you mentioned are not even strikers for a start

TBF thats a bit harsh on SAFC. Ellis must be livid that England pissed about over Allardyce and only decided at the 11th hour to go for him. Moyes came in late and was dealt a crap hand. We are consequently playing catch up at everything and had to make some pretty swift and ultimately crap decisions about certain things.

Our current plight in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back