Moyes Out banner at the match

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange I didn't realise Moyes had took us down.
He will if he's allowed to stay. We may have had some perilous situations before, but this bloke takes the biscuit - the worst start to a top flight season in over 100 years. We are headed in one direction - down, if this clown is allowed to stay in the managers seat.

He will if he's allowed to stay. We may have had some perilous situations before, but this bloke takes the biscuit - the worst start to a top flight season in over 100 years. We are headed in one direction - down, if this clown is allowed to stay in the managers seat.

Nah.

Where have you been for the last 10 years..nothings changed but the managers name. Must have been embarrassed for a long time
We've always sacked shite managers like him just in time to save the PL status. We need to do it again this time. Sam was the perfect fit for us.

Its a 9 game run...plenty of teams will have a mid season barren run. And moyes invented the slow start
The difference is with a mid season run the team already has points on board.

Nothing we have seen so far gives confidence Moyes can turn it round - the points so far, the performances, his signings, his negativity. He didn't think he could keep us up last season with less games gone, so he mustn't think he can keep us up from here either.

The difference is with a mid season run the team already has points on board.

Nothing we have seen so far gives confidence Moyes can turn it round - the points so far, the performances, his signings, his negativity. He didn't think he could keep us up last season with less games gone, so he mustn't think he can keep us up from here either.

I don't think he's going anywhere whatever we think...but I do believe he can turn it around. If we get a point a game up to transfer window opening we will survive

I don't think he's going anywhere whatever we think...but I do believe he can turn it around. If we get a point a game up to transfer window opening we will survive
How are we all of a sudden going to achieve a point per game? 2 points in 9 games us absolutely dreadful. We'll be cut adrift by January.

How are we all of a sudden going to achieve a point per game? 2 points in 9 games us absolutely dreadful. We'll be cut adrift by January.

Players back from injury, coaching taking effect, starting to play as a unit, fitness levels. ?? Got to beleive these things will start to happen at some point. Let's hope it's sooner rather than later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back