Moyes Out banner at the match

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The most embarrassing thing is to watch a past it Moyes getting Sunderland down.

Well so far he's pretty much on par with Big Sam and his start here, we've been close in a few games and have an injury crisis with key players missing.

A couple of wins and we'll be all right, don't ask me where they're coming from, if I knew that I'd be a rich man come the end of the season, I just keep hoping it's from the next one.

Well so far he's pretty much on par with Big Sam and his start here, we've been close in a few games and have an injury crisis with key players missing.

A couple of wins and we'll be all right, don't ask me where they're coming from, if I knew that I'd be a rich man come the end of the season, I just keep hoping it's from the next one.
Sam had 3 wins in his first 6 games. A complete myth that they had similar starts.

I don't see why moyes would have a 'moyes out' banner dedicated for him when none of our other recent managers got that (poyet, di canio, MON,Bruce) despite many wanting them sacked at the time.

I f***ing hope not after all the shit we've given them up the road. Moyes has made mistakes but the clubs a f***ing mess. Goes way beyond Moyes and with the squad we have, changing gaffers won't make a difference at all. Would just mean more upheaval, another new way of playing, potentially backroom staff shuffling etc. I think we need to stick it out with Moyes. Yes we may very well go down but the circus has to stop at some point. I haven't been impressed with Moyes but it's time we just threw all our eggs in the basket and hope for the best. Worst case scenario, we go down, horrendous yes but not something that any of us haven't expected coming for a long time and that certainly isn't Moyes fault. Succession of errors over 5 years has led us here. He has a little of the blame from me for how we are playing but 9 games in the scheme of how shit we have been for what seems like an eternity is hardly anything.

I want Moyes out but would never dream of parading a banner about it bad etiquette.

He's going nowhere I reckon, so going on like bellends is the last thing we should be doing. The Mags and Villa both have form for this sort of thing, they're both now in the championship.
So have chelsea,man utd,liverpool and arsenal but they are nowhere near the championship.

As a rule we let the club take the piss too often and just sit back and take it, how can you think a banner saying moyes out would be embarrassing given the fact we are-

rock bottom

winless

averaging a goal every 1.5 games

2 goalscorers in the entire squad

no clean sheet in 9

Tactically inept

1 point from home game against boro,palace and west brom

A new record set for premier league winless starts

But a banner, now a banner would really show us up.

These are the OP comments :
Heard someone on the talksport was making one as he spoke on the radio. Disclaimer: Its was the other day but I forgot about it.

Anyone thinking of doing this? Please don't.

I'm asking why?
I answered on post #29

If you want to go and support the lads, great stuff, get behind them and lets see if we can boost them enough to get something out of the game.

The match is for supporting the lads not for seeking attention hoping your dirty bedsheets get spread all over Sky Sports. That's what Sid James' is for.

here, here

we not mags how low do we stoop not that low i hope
Heard someone on the talksport was making one as he spoke on the radio. Disclaimer: Its was the other day but I forgot about it.

we not mags how low do we stoop not that low i hope

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back