Moyes not at training this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh? You said we signed kaboul 3 days after loembarts deal fell through.

Not bothered if I'm wrong or not.

I said 'about' 3 days I can't remember the exact time frame, what I do know is you said were slow from being linked to signing, usually a month. Kaboul signed the same day :lol:

EDIT - just checked and 11 days after Lombaerts deal fell through we signed Kaboul. Slightly more than 3 days I'll grant you, but significantly less than a month, and that aside, your actual claim was 1 month from being linked. Try 1 day!

Last edited:
I said 'about' 3 days I can't remember the exact time frame, what I do know is you said were slow from being linked to signing, usually a month. Kaboul signed the same day :lol:
Fairy nuff mate but it's not the norm usually and I'm just hoping we are ready for man city.

A good humping there won't be a good start.

Fairy nuff mate but it's not the norm usually and I'm just hoping we are ready for man city.

A good humping there won't be a good start.

What do you expect? We know they're huge favourites and were expected to lose, a loss there even by 4 goals isn't going to ruin our season.

That same source just updated his twitter, 12 minutes after the first tweet, to say Moyes is now at training
Disappointing really. If you are going to do that sort of thing it has to be minute by minute :-

09:00 - Moyes not at training
09:01 - Still not here
09:02 - Still not here
09:03 - Still not here ... hang on there's a car pulling up ... Nope, it was just someone delivering some Clairol for Borini to touch up his roots.
09:04 - Still not here
09:05 - Another car has pulled up ... It's M'Vila !! .... He's been told Moyes isn't here and has said he's never been so insulted and has buggered off again
09:06 - Still not here ... Robbie Stockdale has just emerged and announced that the club will be holding a press conference about Moyes not being here
09:07 - Still not here and still no press conference
09:08 - Still not here ... but a light aircraft is overhead ... someone has jumped out ... he has deployed his parachute and is holding flares ... He's landed
09:09 - Moyes is just going into the changing rooms
09:10 - Moyes still in changing rooms
09:11 - Moyes still in changing rooms
09:12 - Moyes still in changing rooms ... there has been an audible flushing sound ... the hand-dryer can now be heard ....
09:13 - Moyes emerges from changing rooms rubbing his hands down the back of his track suit bottoms ....

That sort of thing

EDIT - just checked and 11 days after Lombaerts deal fell through we signed Kaboul. Slightly more than 3 days I'll grant you, but significantly less than a month, and that aside, your actual claim was 1 month from being linked. Try 1 day!

Actually it's the exact same ratio.

Managers won't always be at training, and nor should they

Its what I found so strange about the criticism of MON, like he was being lazy, its fuck all to do with that

Big Sam was often not at training either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back