Moyes first press conference on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it'll be a dour negative affair, he'll have had 10 days or so by then. Long enough

He'll have sussed out that the guarantees over transfer budget were built of sand, he's seen the clip of our scouting network by now and likely witnessed the pink seats for himself.

He'll be reet pissed off.

I think it'll be a dour negative affair, he'll have had 10 days or so by then. Long enough

He'll have sussed out that the guarantees over transfer budget were built of sand, he's seen the clip of our scouting network by now and likely witnessed the pink seats for himself.

He might have rumbled the rotten core though. So not all bad.

He'll have seen the recent pictures and know that whilst they were supposed to be training, the rotten core - which is now the entire team - was out playing a round. (see what I did there?)

He'll realise the mistake he's made and part ways for the inevitable return of Bruce with McClaren as his number two.

Or, he could be excited by the fact that we have a good basis of talent already, Short is backing him to add to it, he has signings lined up, the stadium and facilities are excellent and we have optimistic knowledgeable fans.:)

I thought u weren't a mag!?
The same scouting network that signed Kone Kirchoff and Khazri.
Transfer budget built on sand , I don't even understand how a genuine SAFC supporter can make these claims.
Yeah your a mag ...( edit since last post) or if it's tonuge in cheek it's a very vague way of expressing points of view.

Last edited:
Or, he could be excited by the fact that we have a good basis of talent already, Short is backing him to add to it, he has signings lined up, the stadium and facilities are excellent and we have optimistic knowledgeable fans.:)
Whoooa hold your horses there. Do you know where you are?

That sort of positivity flies in the face of board etiquette.

Nothing less than a ban for this gentleman plz mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back