Moyes confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The stand out candidate I don't think anybody can complain about it. Similar to the MON appointment, just hope we don't have a rerun of how that panned out.

Get in! 4yrs hopefully of a bit stability....hard work starts now. Welcome to the SAFC family David. Do well here marra and most fans will back you to the hilt. The future looks bright and it's a great day to be a Sunderland today.
KTF

Thats more than a little dig. And, given how sam 'sneaked off' without a muttering of gratitude id say ellis is as pissed off with how fsa handled the situation aswell as the fa. Alls fair in love and war.
Credit to the way the club have handled the whole situation. Can't fault them at all. Essentially they wanted to keep Allardyce, but if this had rumbled on any longer I think they would of sacked him. I said a couple of weeks ago that it needed to be sorted by the end of this week. They ve acted swiftly and pre season can still be a good one.

Good appointment, 4 years shows commitment. Good fit for our club not a self serving arse like Sherwood,Pardew et al. Just hope he now has players in mind and we move as quickly on those. Happy days

Aye? Excellent mate. No bother. I have no idea why I do not put similar bets on. Actually I do, I self excluded myself from all online bookies a few ago :lol:

I will take a beer off you at the game sometime :cool:

Ssssh ffs. Football industry people arent allowed to bet.......but not betting online shows you know that already.:lol:

I wouldve had a punt mesel but the common sense spoken on here gets lost in the fog of bollocks too much and I dont know what to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back