Moyes confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad to see that young David is an early riser. If you look at the photo the his watch shows that it was taken at 5-15 . They could never have been holding us in tenterhooks since later yesterday afternoon.

Anyway you are very welcome David . Have they shown you where the magic carpet is kept yet?

Change your name to Sherlock Potts asap.

Despite the concern over previous jobs this looks a sound appointment to me and should see us safe with as few as four or five signings.

Canny. It's knocked BSA off the headlines. What a dig at previous managers like, first choice for the last FIVE appointments! Nice. As mentioned, are we seeing our new CEO at work?

Allardyce
Advocaat
Poyet
Di Canio
MON!

That can't be right surely? I thought MON was far and away his first choice? Or have I missed someone?

Welcome on board, you are one of us now and we are going to get right under your skin in a very very positive way. You will feel the love and passion that we have for our club, being from near Glasgow you will instantly get that, you will be brought to tears by our love and loyalty to our club.

Let's hope that you can prove any doubters wrong and build long and lasting legacy without all the histrionics that go on at our nearest rivals, Mr Moyes, your time has come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back