MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester's loyalty to their manager is paying off. Have we really gained anything by sacking Poyet so far? He probably would have beat the mags. He had a knack for that. So basically sacking him has not helped us at all.

Tin hat on.
We were going down with him and we still look like we are going down. We could have just sat there in the frying pan i suppose

We were going down with him and we still look like we are going down. We could have just sat there in the frying pan i suppose
I'm not trying to argue we were all set to stay up, but what effect has getting a new manager had? Ok, 3 points vs the mags, but was that a surprise? No. You would have expected Poyet to win that one, regardless of our form.

I'm just saying, we haven't really had a new manager bounce, have we? We've just beat the team we always seem to beat lately.

This. Looks bleak but if Leicester can win three on the trot we can win at least one of those games.
Aye but we couldn't beat QPR who hadn't won away all season
Villa who were just as bad

How come were suddenly going to beat an in form Leicester team
Everton generally our bogey team
& a very good Southampton team
& Stoke

& Stoke
True, just saying things change quickly and probably felt like this for Leicester fans about three weeks ago. Tbf we have done reaonably well against Everton and stoke in recent seasons.

& Stoke
So where's the points coming from? Thought you were convinced we're staying up?

& Stoke
It's certainly grim mate. Leicester in particular were bankers to go down, but they have momentum and belief now, same as QPR.... after seeing the lads against Palace we were slow and lethargic... need another miracle.

is it his incredible pace passing range tackling that he has done for you even in the game against palace he should have conceded a pen.

And?

I gave you the respect of not commenting on your opinion of Gardner at Sunderland, because I never saw him. Can you not give my view the same respect when I say for us, this season, having watched every game he has been, bar the odd blip, good.

And?

I gave you the respect of not commenting on your opinion of Gardner at Sunderland, because I never saw him. Can you not give my view the same respect when I say for us, this season, having watched every game he has been, bar the odd blip, good.
just giving my opinion of him in general of course you can have your opinion on him on what he has been like for west brom but I think you need a lot better to progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back