MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 points, yet they're still doing shitter than us. Says a lot really. They've done well, but it's still not good enough to survive. They'll need to win two more at least.
They are shitter based on them thus far having played better teams...quite simple really.

Dyche handled the interview well there. Red card was right, penalty was wrong, Miralles shouldve been a straight red. I like this feller hes a proper gadgy, none of yer fergie, mourinio, wenger style posturing, whinging or lying. Bring him home.

Jesus man 9 from 9.
In context to us at the moment they are.
We couldnt dream of doing what theyve done.
You mean like what we did last season!!! People are getting a bit carried away with Leicester, they are that good they are below us

Dyche handled the interview well there. Red card was right, penalty was wrong, Miralles shouldve been a straight red. I like this feller hes a proper gadgy, none of yer fergie, mourinio, wenger style posturing, whinging or lying. Bring him home.
Seems like a decent bloke

They are shitter based on them thus far having played better teams...quite simple really.

Id love for the media to start some sort of "like for like" table. The smb was banging on and on about last seasons tough start under Paolo. The table is ONLY ever accurate when the fat ladys finished work and gone to McDonalds.

Aye but he needs a good gargle and hockle

Gardner being safe and us heading for relegation.

Well done Congerton.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back