Morning routines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get up at 6, let the puppy out, make a cuppa, make the pups breakfast. Have me own breakfast, get ready, get kids breakfast, get kids ready. Life in the bus lane.

My mornings of routine are long gone.
I rise anytime between 6 and 12 as the fancy takes me and swill down my meds.
Retirement is a wonderful thing given a reasonable state of health
and variety is the spice of life now, more than ever before.

Open eye's and try to remember the nice dreams I had of necking on with lasses.
Get on prayer mat and pray for a girlfriend.
Bog.
Shower.
Dress.
Feed animals.
Have a Cappuccino while reading the news.
Think of love for the rest of the day.

Alarm 00:30am.Then out for a quick run and shower.Set of for work at 1:45am for 2am start.Home for 11am,take dog out for half hour,then gym for a hour.In bed for 1pm, up at 3
15 and pick up kids.few hours with them then me tea. In bed for 1930pm and repeat.

Alarm 00:30am.Then out for a quick run and shower.Set of for work at 1:45am for 2am start.Home for 11am,take dog out for half hour,then gym for a hour.In bed for 1pm, up at 3
15 and pick up kids.few hours with them then me tea. In bed for 1930pm and repeat.
Brutal that mate, what line of work you in?

I stand in the shower for about 15 minutes wanting to die.
Other than that I have no routine except I usually end up getting to work roughly on time.

I have a half hour routine that involves a shit load of skincare products and I'm feeling more masculine than Frijj.
Half an hour in what lol

6.30 alarm
Brew
Let hens out and feed cats
Drink brew
Let dog out, feed dog & pony
Breakfast
Packed lunch
Shower
Make-up
Out

up at 10 to 8 with our lass and while she showers and dresses i make her breakfast and sit at the table chatting with her till she leaves for work then i lie about until i fancy doing summit. no kids and work abroad like so im not just a total waster ha ha hah

Up about 6.30 - have a p*ss (wash hands), make sandwiches for my lunch and a fruit smoothie for me, missus (no) and son. Have a shower, brew up tea, unload dishwasher, have breakfast, brush teeth, off to work about 7.30. In office just after 8.00, another brew, check in here!

This morning

Woke up
Browsed the SMB
Shit
Shower
Teeth
Dry
Clothes
Pack bag
Drive to work
Overtake learner driver
Feel good about myself