Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our league isnt hard at all man

In fact the standard is pretty shit if we're not kidding ourselves

I've never bought into the "best league in the world" bollocks but the standard of the Premier League this season is as poor as I can remember it being. The bottom 8 sides are absolutely pathetic and none of the top teams have really been that convincing.

Makes it easy to realise who actually watches Spanish football if they think it's so much easier than the Premier League.
Its an absolute myth, created in england that foreign leagues are easy to play in

Every time our teams meet,they destroy us

I've never bought into the "best league in the world" bollocks but the standard of the Premier League this season is as poor as I can remember it being. The bottom 8 sides are absolutely pathetic and none of the top teams have really been that convincing.
Agreed. Even the "shit" teams in spain can still play good football

Same cant be said over here :lol:

Hes scoring more goals, my opinion, dont expect you to agree but messis performances are much better ATM

Ronaldo doesnt offer anywhere near as much to the team IMO
I know what you mean. But Ronaldo atm is better Imo. And rightly deserved the balon dor.
Messi will end up being remembered as better because he will achieve more due to him being younger.

Hes scoring more goals, my opinion, dont expect you to agree but messis performances are much better ATM

Ronaldo doesnt offer anywhere near as much to the team IMO
2 of messi assists last week were
unreal. His finish with weak foot tonight wasn't too bad either. He would absolutely pull the piss out of our defences well into his mid 30s if he wanted to. He reads the game in a different way to most players and his 1st touch buys him a yard. Like an earlier post said wes Morgan Sebastian Coates n Co would hav him I'm there pockets.

Its an absolute myth, created in england that foreign leagues are easy to play in

Every time our teams meet,they destroy us

Agreed. Even the "shit" teams in spain can still play good football

Same cant be said over here :lol:

Of all the Premier League games I've seen on Sky/BT this season, I bet a very small percentage of those could be classed as good games.

Yet the best player in the premier league from last season looks like a fish out of water

Completely different style of play, in a team which isn't focusing on him and quick, direct breaks.
Suarez would have fit in much better at Real.

The reason people complain about Messi (not necessarily me) is the fact he hasn't been outside his comfort zone. How would he fare for a team who doesn't build up like Barcelona, if he were to ever move?

Not as hard as our league.
English Propaganda at work. If England is better it is hardly noticeable or any different. No one in the world thinks of our league as the pinnacle of football, rather it's those 2 clubs in la liga. It shows which league has the better top clubs in the champions league too.

Completely different style of play, in a team which isn't focusing on him and quick, direct breaks.
Suarez would have fit in much better at Real.

The reason people complain about Messi (not necessarily me) is the fact he hasn't been outside his comfort zone. How would he fare for a team who doesn't build up like Barcelona, if he were to ever move?
He doesnt need to leave his comfort zone, barcelona were the best side in the world for about 5 year and are probably in the top 3 atm

Hes not going to sign for real madrid due to obvious reasons and bayern munich couldnt afford him, anything else is a step down

The more direct style of play would probably suit him just as well as la liga, but we'll proibably never find out. He destroys our best teams, ive no reason to see why he would struggle against the shit ones

La Liga is quality and has a lot more depth than people think. I make no secret I'm a big fan.

Barca and RM are obviously out in front, you could argue Atletico fall into that same category under Simeone too. You'd fancy any of those three to beat anything in our league.

Then you have Valencia, Sevilla, Villarreal and even Malaga, some very good sides there. Compare them to Spurs or Everton? Maybe even Liverpool. I doubt they'd would fancy their chances, especially against the first three.

Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao are good sides who are underachieving a bit this season, languishing in mid table. They'd splatter Swansea or the Mags for example.

I wonder with these people how many times they've actually sat and watched a game with any of those sides outside the top 3.

freezing in Madrid this week

It was lovely in Barcelona in December. Was sitting at Camp Nou in our shirt sleeves enjoying the sunshine. Locals were all wrapped up in coats looking at us as if we were nutters mind :lol:

Another absolutely spell binding performance from the (2nd :lol::lol: ) best player in la liga

Yep - but a poor second to Ronaldo's unsurpassable performance in yeesterday's 4-0 defeat. His dazzling array of huffing & puffing, groans, moans and dirty looks directed at all & sundry was world beating.

Yep - but a poor second to Ronaldo's unsurpassable performance in yeesterday's 4-0 defeat. His dazzling array of huffing & puffing, groans, moans and dirty looks directed at all & sundry was world beating.
Im going to get abused for this. Messi is a much better all round footballer, his performances bring much more to the party than ronaldo

Ronaldo is basically what people believe messi is, waiting for players like baler rodriguez and kroos to put chances on a plate for him. He shouts at them if they dont

He'll win the Ballon D'or back aslong as he keeps fit.

Im going to get abused for this. Messi is a much better all round footballer, his performances bring much more to the party than ronaldo

Ronaldo is basically what people believe messi is, waiting for players like baler rodriguez and kroos to put chances on a plate for him. He shouts at them if they dont
Never get this 'Ronaldo is a much more rounded player' simply because he's tall, Ronaldo can't and doesn't assist other players like Messi does, i'd say that makes Messi a more rounded player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back