Matt Ritchie

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it was all a big joke when this was first mentioned, smilies, deluded etc. Now it looks like it could happen he's not that good anyway!
This place man!! :lol::lol:
Well to be fair, West ham had a bid rejected less then a month ago so of course people are going to doubt this would happen, makes sense doesn't it?. I don't particularly rate him myself anyway but he'll probably do alright there

Are they signing a world beater here. He's going to play at the level he's suited to. Bournemouth will have better options.

Looks like they are going all out to buy attacking players again, worked well for them last season
I mean it's not like you need to have a good defense to bet promoted, last season shows GD could be important in going up straight away or heading into the play offs

I like Ritchie. I thought he'd be one of those promoted players who would light up the Premier League but it took him a long time to adapt. He had a really good second half to the season. I think it's a terrific signing for a Championship side.

That said, £13m is the reported fee which is about twice as much as they should be paying all things considered.

So it was all a big joke when this was first mentioned, smilies, deluded etc. Now it looks like it could happen he's not that good anyway!
Pretty much everyone has said he's good championship player, West ham wanted him who just finished 6th iirc. You're straight on this like the pathetic weasel that you are, why are you never so bothered about the thousands of unbelievably stupid things the mags say on a daily basis ya cretin

Strange move for him, the whole thing is just bizarre.

Not really, he's probably gambling on us coming up at the first time of asking. If it doesn't happen he might have an agreement in place to leave for a PL club

If we do come up, he's at a bigger club in the top division.

Well to be fair, West ham had a bid rejected less then a month ago so of course people are going to doubt this would happen, makes sense doesn't it?. I don't particularly rate him myself anyway but he'll probably do alright there
There's doubting it then there's getting all giggly and condescending about it. If they sign him one or two on here will look a little bit silly.

Not from me, I can't be held responsible :D

Not really, he's probably gambling on us coming up at the first time of asking. If it doesn't happen he might have an agreement in place to leave for a PL club

If we do come up, he's at a bigger club in the top division.

Masserv clurrrbb

Good business by Bournemouth if they get a good fee, gives them some more to invest. Seems to have some moments of quality, but overall not consistent. Another who will do well in the Championship, but might not really manage the step up.

Anybody not wanting to be playing at the top level and willing to move to a club a league lower is a total idiot. Footballing wise makes absolutely no sense at all to improve you want to be testing yourself against the best everyweek. Obviously realised prem is too much a step up for him.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck who the mugs sign. How many f***ing threads are there on this shit?
They are in the lower leagues now and despite having the best manager in the world face a fight on their hands to come straight back up, but does it honestly need this constant attention on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back