Match tonight in phnom penh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoy your holiday man! Sunderland still be here when you get back

Sorry, no idea though

There is a bar on main road that runs parallel to river that has them all on. Watched us lose to Everton there 4-0 under Mon. It's a really good bar. Sorry can't recall name. It's fairly close to their version of the grand palace tho.
Btw, look at look at me flash bas###d lol enjoy

Ps come out of palace, turn left. There's a nice hotel before u dog leg on to the main road. Turn left at hotel on to main road, and its no more than 300/500 yds upvon same side of road as all oher shops/bars.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a bar on main road that runs parallel to river that has them all on. Watched us lose to Everton there 4-0 under Mon. It's a really good bar. Sorry can't recall name. It's fairly close to their version of the grand palace tho.

Ps come out of palace, turn left. There's a nice hotel before u dog leg on to the main road. Turn left at hotel on to main road, and its no more than 300/500 yds upvon same side of road as all oher shops/bars.

Cheers mate, appreciate it. I'll give that a look!

Cheers mate, appreciate it. I'll give that a look!

It was definitely Phnom Penh mate. We stayed in that hotel on corner where u turn left and go on to main street. Wasn't much of a walk as my wife came with me !!
You done the Pol Pot thing yet ? Gruesome, words can't really describe how mad he was.

It was definitely Phnom Penh mate. We stayed in that hotel on corner where u turn left and go on to main street. Wasn't much of a walk as my wife came with me !!
You done the Pol Pot thing yet ? Gruesome, words can't really describe how mad he was.

Not yet mate, spent most my time in koh rong which was very nice. Only here for another day as I'm in Singapore studying so need to be back. Two of my mates went though and said it was some experience, very harrowing.

My marra works out there mate but I'm sure he's home at the minute I'll ask him

Cheers mate. Unfortunately I won't be able to even make a game this year which I'm gutted about. Was hoping I'd catch Liverpool at home over Christmas but going back early.

Long shot but any idea where the match may be on in phnom penh tonight?

Walk along the parallel to the river up past the palace there's a load of 'western' bars. There's one in particular which is on the corner of a junction which had all the matches on across multiple tv's. I think it was called the lounge or something. Just jump in a tuk tuk and they will take you to the right place for about one dollar

Head for Score bar in BKK 1 area street 278 should have every match on ask to speak to Ry head barman and get him to put Sunderland on. TV beside the bar lots of beers to choose.
If you don't fancy that Paddy Rice Irish bar at riverside will have it on but beer is shite .

Second post, SMB is amazing like, we've been all over the knot! I'll know that if I'm ever in Ulan Baattar or Tomsk one day, someone on here will know where I can get a pint and watch the lads.

It's a good 15 years since I was there but is it the correspondents bar ? That's about the only one I remember !

We've scored a high percentage of the time whenever we've been awarded a penh over the last few years.

Not sure I'd describe many of them as phnominal though.

Not yet mate, spent most my time in koh rong which was very nice. Only here for another day as I'm in Singapore studying so need to be back. Two of my mates went though and said it was some experience, very harrowing.

Cheers mate. Unfortunately I won't be able to even make a game this year which I'm gutted about. Was hoping I'd catch Liverpool at home over Christmas but going back early.
That isn't unfortunate like :lol:

That isn't unfortunate like :lol:
My mate posts on here as @Apaca
Give him a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back