March 28th live footy on tv

Curious dilemma for Chunk.

If you knew something was wrong but kept quiet to keep the peace would you let the secret out when someone over stepped the mark?

Advice welcome
It all depends what has hapoened, so I'm having to generalise..

Ask yourself:
- is whatever has been done wrong enough (morally or legally) to significantly damage you or your friend's/family's/company's reputation or wellbeing?
- have you got concrete proof and evidence that someone has "overstepped the mark"?
- if you took no action and it was known that you knew, would your reputation be compromised? What would be the likely consequences?
- is there anyone you can trust to discuss the situation with?

Hope this helps

Must be difficult mate but try to keep focusing on the positives and I hope you enjoy your weekend and the football, there's some good matches to watch.

My wife and I have just been for an impromptu Indian meal at our local curry house. Had a lovely lamb bhuna and a couple of pints which was a nice way to start the Bank Holiday weekend.

It's raining here in DL14 which is an ominous sign ahead of commencement of fence painting duties tomorrow morning ...
I'm hoping for a vast improvement today and hope that Roberts and Evans get a game. I don't think Dodds will take chances with them unless he's sure they are ready. Could do with Alesi starting at left back as that position isn't Hjeldi or Stiles best position. I wait with baited breath for 2pm and the team announcement.

Was the Indian a softener for Mrs.Cyprus so as you can watch as much football as you want this bank holiday weekend 😉

I'm not walking today as there's some lumpy black clouds in the sky and wouldn't want to hold up Mrs.MK and we all get soaked .

Enjoy the fence painting...

I'm hoping for a vast improvement today and hope that Roberts and Evans get a game. I don't think Dodds will take chances with them unless he's sure they are ready. Could do with Alesi starting at left back as that position isn't Hjeldi or Stiles best position. I wait with baited breath for 2pm and the team announcement.

Was the Indian a softener for Mrs.Cyprus so as you can watch as much football as you want this bank holiday weekend 😉

I'm not walking today as there's some lumpy black clouds in the sky and wouldn't want to hold up Mrs.MK and we all get soaked .

Enjoy the fence painting...
Morning MK. Have made a start on the front fence and have nearly got it done but unfortunately rain has stopped play so will reconvene tomorrow when the forecast looks altogether better. I need to go to Screwfix to pick up some more paint as I still have the back fence and garden shed to do. As for the Indian, you know me too well 😉 😜

Back