Manchester United roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

10.15 from Edinburgh, although every game is an away game for us exiles I aint been to a game away from the SOL in ages, looking forward to it.............

I'm unashamedly starting this thread because I'm going.
I used to do all of the away games but after I lost me kid sister and as a consequence me baby niece it didn't seem important. But I'm going next week with me dad, he's never been to Old Trafford since before I was born and I'm 51. Me dads 77 so it's something else I will be able to tick off the list that I will have experienced with him.
It was a Christmas present for me mam and dad so we are stopping for the weekend and going to the Corrie tour on Sunday.
I can't wait :lol:

have a brilliant weekend youngun;)

10.15 from Edinburgh, although every game is an away game for us exiles I aint been to a game away from the SOL in ages, looking forward to it.............

We're on the 8:52 Virgin train...changing at Wigan for Manchester....getting the 18:16 Transpennine service back up if anyone wants to join the card school..

I'm unashamedly starting this thread because I'm going.
I used to do all of the away games but after I lost me kid sister and as a consequence me baby niece it didn't seem important. But I'm going next week with me dad, he's never been to Old Trafford since before I was born and I'm 51. Me dads 77 so it's something else I will be able to tick off the list that I will have experienced with him.
It was a Christmas present for me mam and dad so we are stopping for the weekend and going to the Corrie tour on Sunday.
I can't wait :lol:

Have a fantastic weekend.
Remember when you posted a while back about your Sister, all very moving.
Hope you get a result that makes the weekend even more special.

You get old Tradford and I will be at Crewe :)

Have a fantastic weekend.
Remember when you posted a while back about your Sister, all very moving.
Hope you get a result that makes the weekend even more special.

You get old Tradford and I will be at Crewe :)

Best away trip in the country is Crewe: Train Station, 3 pubs, chippy, turnstile. About 150 yards between them.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back