Luke Edwards - Clueless

• Thread starter Deleted member 14054
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the same thing from a lad who apparently was told that from Steve Harper who he is mates with. Apparently Deeney and Schlupp were supposed to be lined up but the story I was told was that Short pulled the plug on the finance for it. Didn't think anything of it until I saw the op. Probably bullshit still but no smoke without fire sometimes.
Deeney signed a 5 year contract in July shortly after the Leicester rumours.
Hardly the actions of a selling club wanting rid of an asset on the cheap.

Luke Edwards clearly not in the know regarding the north east beat shocker

In the absence of evidence a journa makes something up shocker :eek:

That will be Luke Edwards who claimed that Adam Johnson was taunting the Newcastle fans with an aeroplane salute, and once claimed we had agreed to sign Jermain Jenas on loan even though it would have been against Premier League rules (because we already had Danny Rose on loan from the same club). The same Luke Edwards who was tweeting emojis last season crying at the prospect of Steve McClaren being in charge for the derby.

The same, amateurish, pseudo-Mag, lickspittle cunt who then hides behind claiming to be an Orient fan whenever he is pulled up on his blatant bias against one of the clubs he is meant to cover.
Excellent... Let the hate flow through you...

The Telegraph need to look over their recruitment policy, that lad has tabloid writ through him like a stick of rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back