Luke Edwards - Clueless

• Thread starter Deleted member 14054
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14054

Just been on BBC Monday Night Club stating we were offered Troy Deeney for £12 million in the summer but turned him down.
Sean Dyche ripped him a new arsehole and told him he didn't believe him.

I'd heard that we'd been offered him for 30m and we were also offered Ulloa from Leicester but wouldn't pay what they wanted, Could be complete bullshit like

Just been on BBC Monday Night Club stating we were offered Troy Deeney for £12 million in the summer but turned him down.
Sean Dyche ripped him a new arsehole and told him he didn't believe him.

I heard the same thing from a lad who apparently was told that from Steve Harper who he is mates with. Apparently Deeney and Schlupp were supposed to be lined up but the story I was told was that Short pulled the plug on the finance for it. Didn't think anything of it until I saw the op. Probably bullshit still but no smoke without fire sometimes.

I heard the same thing from a lad who apparently was told that from Steve Harper who he is mates with. Apparently Deeney and Schlupp were supposed to be lined up but the story I was told was that Short pulled the plug on the finance for it. Didn't think anything of it until I saw the op. Probably bullshit still but no smoke without fire sometimes.

Why would Steve Harper be privvy to transfer dealings?

That will be Luke Edwards who claimed that Adam Johnson was taunting the Newcastle fans with an aeroplane salute, and once claimed we had agreed to sign Jermain Jenas on loan even though it would have been against Premier League rules (because we already had Danny Rose on loan from the same club). The same Luke Edwards who was tweeting emojis last season crying at the prospect of Steve McClaren being in charge for the derby.

The same, amateurish, pseudo-Mag, lickspittle cunt who then hides behind claiming to be an Orient fan whenever he is pulled up on his blatant bias against one of the clubs he is meant to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back