Love seeing young un's so positive about Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we came out of the Chelsea game I randomly bumped into me cousin and his 15 year old son, I was so happy I jumped on them and we were jumping about like loons.
They live in Dishforth so don't get up for every game, but the 15 year old, despite never living in Sunderland has always supported us. Been to a family celebration this afternoon and he was as as buzzing today about it all as he was minutes after the final whistle against Chelsea.
Let's hope this feel good factor and the apparent togetherness that doesn't seem to have been there for yonks continues into next season, and the young uns like George, alongside the oldies have something to celebrate in the very near future.
Haway the lads

When we came out of the Chelsea game I randomly bumped into me cousin and his 15 year old son, I was so happy I jumped on them and we were jumping about like loons.
They live in Dishforth so don't get up for every game, but the 15 year old, despite never living in Sunderland has always supported us. Been to a family celebration this afternoon and he was as as buzzing today about it all as he was minutes after the final whistle against Chelsea.
Let's hope this feel good factor and the apparent togetherness that doesn't seem to have been there for yonks continues into next season, and the young uns like George, alongside the oldies have something to celebrate in the very near future.
Haway the lads

@TAFKAHM , Polska and me had a mass hug and bounce around by the Stokoe statue after the Everton win. We were so happy.

Our combined age is about 135.

@TAFKAHM , Polska and me had a mass hug and bounce around by the Stokoe statue after the Everton win. We were so happy.

Our combined age is about 135.
Never to old to consider growing up,I've considered it a few times over last 10year even more so in last 4 since becoming a dad. I have so far made the decision not to bother. Running about and jumping around about football matches is what I would prefer to do until I die than being sensible

My eldest lad had his season ticket 5\6 year now, he's seen us beat man city plenty, the capital one cup run plus Wembley, the seminar old Trafford 6 in a row n them last two v Chelsea n Everton plus more highs than the bottles of corona will let me remember, I at his age got to see Paul f***ing hardyman peter f***ing davenport relegation in 90, terry f***ing butcher Mick f***ing Buxton then Gareth f***ing hall the lucky little b'stard he is

My eldest lad had his season ticket 5\6 year now, he's seen us beat man city plenty, the capital one cup run plus Wembley, the seminar old Trafford 6 in a row n them last two v Chelsea n Everton plus more highs than the bottles of corona will let me remember, I at his age got to see Paul f***ing hardyman peter f***ing davenport relegation in 90, terry f***ing butcher Mick f***ing Buxton then Gareth f***ing hall the lucky little b'stard he is
Aye I suppose he's seen those highs too, I hadn't really thought of it as him having being lucky compared to some of the poo I've seen :lol:

I was driving by Brocka the other day and saw a mother with her two young lads, the older one had an NUFC top on the younger one had a Sunderland one on. I'm hoping he was a "glory hunter" and changed to Sunderland to fuck his older brother off and rip the piss
Older one was obviously from a different dad, the mother has just got better taste with age ;):lol:

Anton Rogan man, colin Pascoe, David rush ffs although he probly gets on here, aye my lad never got to abuse and throw vitriol towards Kevin ball like I apparently did, and how can I forget racially abusing sol Campbell at roker ??? (probably because it never f***ing happened)

Don't spoil it for iz. His dar was a black and white who used to beat him after each defeat. The lad got more beatings than the Italian army so he defected to the good side. He only gets thrashed now when Sunderland lose to Newcastle, not a mark on him
I'll go with that story :lol:

Anton Rogan man, colin Pascoe, David rush ffs although he probly gets on here, aye my lad never got to abuse and throw vitriol towards Kevin ball like I apparently did, and how can I forget racially abusing sol Campbell at roker ??? (probably because it never f***ing happened)
There were a few moments, Gordon Armstrongs header, Gary Bennett chucking Speedie into the clockstand, Gary Rowells hat-trick, John Kay rowing off the pitch on his stretcher

Never to old to consider growing up,I've considered it a few times over last 10year even more so in last 4 since becoming a dad. I have so far made the decision not to bother. Running about and jumping around about football matches is what I would prefer to do until I die than being sensible

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional. I for one intend to grow old as disgracefully as I can ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back