Looking forward to the match ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mate's apartment ...... he's in Mauritius :rolleyes:

Mauritius, Mansfield, Marley Pots......You've seen em all @Reiver

As a church worker and Salvation Army blokey I get free tickets for Winchester Cathedral ...... I can sort a couple for you if you like ;)

Had never been to Winchester but me and the missus (no) stayed for the weekend for the league game this season. Wykeham Arms by the cathedral is a fantastic pub

...... on Wednesday.

Driving down with our lass and staying overnight at Ocean Village 20 minutes walk from the ground and right next to the Pitcher pub.

We're meeting up with some great exiles from Exeter one of whom I stood on the Fulwell with for years. There's a chance of a pint with SAFC2012 who's a great lad I met at West Ham.

How people can fail to see the pleasure in following Sunderland, despite the football, eludes me. Some of the people we meet are absolutely great lads that Father Ted would get along with just great :lol:

Disclaimer: strong drink has been taken :neutral:
I'm stopping near there. What's the pubs like near by?

Mauritius, Mansfield, Marley Pots......You've seen em all @Reiver

Had never been to Winchester but me and the missus (no) stayed for the weekend for the league game this season. Wykeham Arms by the cathedral is a fantastic pub

Stay here any time mate.

There's room for 20 people and the Sheikh hardly ever comes.

Taking my lass to her first match Wednesday. Overnight stay at the Premier Inn.

If she enjoys the experience then she'll be dragged to the Liverpool match in November:lol:

Undecided as to what pub to have those all important pre-match pints.

Starting to get nervous but at the same time the passion levels rising again after that last minute defeat Saturday.

Any ideas how many we'll have there.....I'm going for 1150. Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaay FTM

I'm stopping near there. What's the pubs like near by?

The Pitcher is a bit posh, near the Marina, but not too bad. The Standing Order is better and more easy going. Other than those Above Bar Street is where most of the Sunderland supporters will be ..... if we have time we'll get to the British Legion.

Taking my lass to her first match Wednesday. Overnight stay at the Premier Inn.

If she enjoys the experience then she'll be dragged to the Liverpool match in November:lol:

Undecided as to what pub to have those all important pre-match pints.

Starting to get nervous but at the same time the passion levels rising again after that last minute defeat Saturday.

Any ideas how many we'll have there.....I'm going for 1150. Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaay FTM

You do realise if we win your lass will have to go to every game as a lucky charm

Stay here any time mate.

There's room for 20 people and the Sheikh hardly ever comes.

Cheers mate...get @squashjoe and @TAFKAHM there when we have something to celebrate

You do realise if we win your lass will have to go to every game as a lucky charm

Cheers mate...get @squashjoe and @TAFKAHM there when we have something to celebrate

To be fair to her I'd guess she'd probably like that... might just struggle to get her a ticket.

I'm sweating on getting a ticket for Bournemouth tomorrow at 9am let alone one extra for future games for her

...... on Wednesday.

Driving down with our lass and staying overnight at Ocean Village 20 minutes walk from the ground and right next to the Pitcher pub.

We're meeting up with some great exiles from Exeter one of whom I stood on the Fulwell with for years. There's a chance of a pint with SAFC2012 who's a great lad I met at West Ham.

How people can fail to see the pleasure in following Sunderland, despite the football, eludes me. Some of the people we meet are absolutely great lads that Father Ted would get along with just great :lol:

Watching it on bein 12

Fuck Man Utd

that is one hell of a drive mind , only done it once to jump on a cruise but its a killer , safe journey.
Drove there and back for the league game earlier in the season. Was nodding off on the last leg after getting on the A19. Won't be doing there and back the same day with a 4.30am start again in a hurry!

...... on Wednesday.

Enjoy our victory marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back