Looking forward to the match ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiver

Winger
...... on Wednesday.

Driving down with our lass and staying overnight at Ocean Village 20 minutes walk from the ground and right next to the Pitcher pub.

We're meeting up with some great exiles from Exeter one of whom I stood on the Fulwell with for years. There's a chance of a pint with SAFC2012 who's a great lad I met at West Ham.

How people can fail to see the pleasure in following Sunderland, despite the football, eludes me. Some of the people we meet are absolutely great lads that Father Ted would get along with just great :lol:

Disclaimer: strong drink has been taken :neutral:

SAFC2012 gave me one of his kidneys

I always look forward to the match, it's being there that is the bad bit

...... on Wednesday.

Driving down with our lass and staying overnight at Ocean Village 20 minutes walk from the ground and right next to the Pitcher pub.

We're meeting up with some great exiles from Exeter one of whom I stood on the Fulwell with for years. There's a chance of a pint with SAFC2012 who's a great lad I met at West Ham.

How people can fail to see the pleasure in following Sunderland, despite the football, eludes me. Some of the people we meet are absolutely great lads that Father Ted would get along with just great :lol:

Is Ocean Village the marina? I've stayed down there a fair few times. Enjoy.

...... on Wednesday.

It's even better when the football isn't rank mate

Yes I'm looking forward to this one as well. Visiting a mate who is on his last legs through cancer in Winchester in the morning. Got a ticket for him but he's struggling with stairs now. Heh Ho. We are due a win down there at some stage. Just hoping the drive home isn't following a drubbing.

...... on Wednesday.

that is one hell of a drive mind , only done it once to jump on a cruise but its a killer , safe journey.

...... on Wednesday.

would be really nice to be able to say this with conviction! As a Sunlun fan you get used to taking rough with smooth! But used to be able to still look forward to a match against the "big boys" even when you expected to get beat safe in the knowledge that we had "give it a go" These days sadly we are clutching at straws.
Haway ya bassas give the OP and the rest of the loyal support the performance they deserve!

Yes I'm looking forward to this one as well. Visiting a mate who is on his last legs through cancer in Winchester in the morning. Got a ticket for him but he's struggling with stairs now. Heh Ho. We are due a win down there at some stage. Just hoping the drive home isn't following a drubbing.

As a church worker and Salvation Army blokey I get free tickets for Winchester Cathedral ...... I can sort a couple for you if you like ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back