London pubs for the Cardiff game

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G-Rae1973

anyone watching this in London?

if so and 'SAFC' pubs/should we get one going??

The branch are using the Red Lion (i think) up at Angel. I've never been but heard it's canny for watching matches.

Was hard to get a pint on derby day, so many people in. Should be good for the Cardiff game though

cool! has antone checked that they will be showing it?

p.s was hard, but bot impossible!

Hang on mate, so you managed to get hard but 'bot' proved beyond you? Steady away marra, family board and all that.

Have they got a big screen then? Just last time I was in they were showing a match on a standard sized screen .......

The branch are using the Red Lion (i think) up at Angel. I've never been but heard it's canny for watching matches.

Awful on the cup final day. They were showing it on Russian satellite with BBC Radio commentary. Add to that it was half empty.

Fucked it off and went to No.1 City Road. Much more lively.

Anyone in london fance heading No 1 city road? makes sense, always full of red and white in there

No 1 City Road is a much, much better pub.

As nice as the staff in the red lion are, their projector is candle powered.

No 1 City Road is a much, much better pub.

As nice as the staff in the red lion are, their projector is candle powered.

I walked past on Tuesday and it didn't have our game listed. If they have it on that would be my preference.

It's listed on Matchpint site though

i recon if we rock up, given they only have legit sky, then they should play it! this is taking shape i like it!

just rang they 100% have it on, doors open at 12.00 on the dot though... weatherspoons round the corner for early doors!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back