LOF/Bitscores

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's no way I'm going back to those unreliable shitty streams.

Looks like I'll be subscribing to that arabic online channel - ADMC sports.

well I've just managed to subscribe to OMFG for a month for just over a tenner.

Will give it a shot for now to see how it goes, and if not worth it will cancel subscription, but hopefully bit scores will resurface by then anyway.

http://www.rojadirecta.me/

pretty good for free streams of variable quality. Obviously nowhere near as good as the likes of bitscores but good for an emergency. Why the hell cant they come up with a legal of way of watching the match online, i'd be more than happy to pay.

http://www.rojadirecta.me/

pretty good for free streams of variable quality. Obviously nowhere near as good as the likes of bitscores but good for an emergency. Why the hell cant they come up with a legal of way of watching the match online, i'd be more than happy to pay.

problem is, Sky have invested big money now, they want the OVER PRICED subscriptions firstly and secondly (the bit they care about the least really) is the bums on seats in the ground.

If it ever happens then it will probably be linked to a sky subscription of some sort, or via your season ticket (which I wouldn't mind as its only away games for me at the moment, but I will get back to going away once the laddy is old enough).

problem is, Sky have invested big money now, they want the OVER PRICED subscriptions firstly and secondly (the bit they care about the least really) is the bums on seats in the ground.

If it ever happens then it will probably be linked to a sky subscription of some sort, or via your season ticket (which I wouldn't mind as its only away games for me at the moment, but I will get back to going away once the laddy is old enough).

I'm abroad, I cant legally receive sky. I could subscribe to a Spanish satellite company but they only ever show the big clubs. There's a whole lot of people who physically cant get to games who'd be happy to pay for an online service. The problem is the idea of selling premier league packages country by country. In this day and age geographical boundaries are becoming less and less important and relevant. They need to start again.

looks like omfg streams may have bit the bullet as well site is down. Was gonna buy a day pass for the match today as I'm stuck at work and even though I have sky sports cant access it away from the house cos Virgin media is sh**e

Gone again, better be back for mags game or its yes / bloodzee

that looks like its gone for good , glad I never joined up to it the other day.

glad I can get to the next couple of matches as well so won't miss out :lol:

i joined it for the first time on sunday, for 1 day for the Norwich game.

i log on today to see whats coming up and got this message.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

i would urge everybody to be careful with this site.:evil:

I just seen this too.

Well I use www.eplsite.com

Really good site and I hate the free ones it's only a matter of time until they are all gone for good, can really tell the Premier League are pulling everything out to stop them since the new TV deals kick in next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back