LOF/Bitscores

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the chance you take though, there one minute gone the next, sky will be losing a fortune if you look to how many subscribe to these dodgy channels, sky want to monopolise all the sport that goes on these days, look at all the sports there involved with, sooner or later they are gonner fuck it all up, with the man on the street left to pick up the pieces

But sky isn't even a realistic alternative, as they don't broadcast all the games like these sites do or did.

I already subscribe to sky and ESPN, but bit scores/lof offered a totally different service.

But sky isn't even a realistic alternative, as they don't broadcast all the games like these sites do or did.

I already subscribe to sky and ESPN, but bit scores/lof offered a totally different service.

Yeah Bitscores had access to Abu Dhabi Sports that show every Premiership game, you can only get access to that in the UK if you have something like a 1.7m dish and they hardly go un-noticed. there are alternative ways to get cheap sky (obviously not legal) that will get you Setanta ROI as well and they have a 3pm game every Saturday just using a standard dish and a dreambox

What does this mean in plain english please, does it mean there is hope that it might be back?

How do you know this mate?

i just did a whois on the domain name bitscores.com...it tells you when the owner last updated its details..for example if they changed it to point to a new physical server...but there are lots of other types of updates that can be done too

it might indicate that theyve got some reemergence in progress...or it might not

plain English, done a runner with all the money theyve been paid, dodgy sites that you pay to, thats the risk you take.:evil:

i doubt thats it...if that was their plan theyd have been taking on as many subscribers as possible...but theyve been closed up to new ones for a long while

more likely their hosting service got a cease and desist from someone and took their site out from under them

Yeah Bitscores had access to Abu Dhabi Sports that show every Premiership game, you can only get access to that in the UK if you have something like a 1.7m dish and they hardly go un-noticed. there are alternative ways to get cheap sky (obviously not legal) that will get you Setanta ROI as well and they have a 3pm game every Saturday just using a standard dish and a dreambox

Hopefully the local pubs will stick pick up the feeds.

Like someone mentioned earlier, I doubt they have simply done a runner through their own choice. They weren't fleecing new customers because they weren't taking new subs.

Overall they offered a very good service and it wasn't costing a fortune. No complaints here.

I have to agree I started using the site back in 2008 (possibly earlier that was just the earliest sub that showed) I did read some time ago that the Premier League were targeting streaming sites hence the reason they had closed its doors and changed names, years ago in the early days of Bit Torrent I was admin on a torrent site and the number of take down notices we got was unreal and we constantly had to move host and sometimes the site was offline for a number of weeks so I am keeping the faith and look forward to seeing them back real soon (unless there in a jail cell somewhere)

i just did a whois on the domain name bitscores.com...it tells you when the owner last updated its details..for example if they changed it to point to a new physical server...but there are lots of other types of updates that can be done too

it might indicate that theyve got some reemergence in progress...or it might not

i doubt thats it...if that was their plan theyd have been taking on as many subscribers as possible...but theyve been closed up to new ones for a long while

more likely their hosting service got a cease and desist from someone and took their site out from under them

it shows that bitscores was updated yesterday, but not how or with what.

it also says the site is still active.

perhaps they are working on shifting to a new host server.

it shows that bitscores was updated yesterday, but not how or with what.

it also says the site is still active.

perhaps they are working on shifting to a new host server.

The last message they posted related to issues with the servers.

Maybe something in it.

The last message they posted related to issues with the servers.

Maybe something in it.

the messages they sent out giving the reasons for closing down liveonlinefooty and switching to the name bitscores, then not taking new subscriptions, doesn't sound like anything fraudulent going on.

if they wanted to rip folk off they could have increased the prices and left it open to anybody to join. particularly as FSS had gone tits up around the same time.

can only sit tight and see what happens.

was with them 4 yrs and certainly had my moneys worth.

looks like omfg streams may have bit the bullet as well site is down. Was gonna buy a day pass for the match today as I'm stuck at work and even though I have sky sports cant access it away from the house cos Virgin media is sh**e

I have yet to ever see one, poor bitrate stuttery and loaded with adds.

yes on sopcast normally does the TV games & is spot on & no ads popping up. you could try no scripts on firefox to stopi the ads but you have to know what your blocking

looks like omfg streams may have bit the bullet as well site is down. Was gonna buy a day pass for the match today as I'm stuck at work and even though I have sky sports cant access it away from the house cos Virgin media is sh**e

you can log into Virgin account and watch certain channels online that are part of your subscriptions.

Mind you, I've never done it, and I don't subscribe to Sky Sports so couldnt watch it that way either!! ;)

you can log into Virgin account and watch certain channels online that are part of your subscriptions.

Mind you, I've never done it, and I don't subscribe to Sky Sports so couldnt watch it that way either!! ;)

I installed the app but only sports you can watch is espn and eurosport. Didnt know virgin done that, wanted to watch the man u match yesterday on espn as well , its getting turned off tomorrow though so I've found it too late

Im getting sky put in on tuesday tried ringing em to see if there was any chance they could activate me sky go account for today but said me card needs to be activated first :-(

yes on sopcast normally does the TV games & is spot on & no ads popping up. you could try no scripts on firefox to stopi the ads but you have to know what your blocking

how do you find stuff on sopcast cos the few times I've tried I've never been able to find anything that works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back