LOF/Bitscores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: bitscores

DNS?

Surely they could be simply transferring to new domains again if being chased by the powers that be?

Luckily my subs run out in a few weeks, but just hope they can get going as streams were always good quality.

possibly mate, i hope they come back - always decent.

Seaon ticket up the Swannee then.....I' ve done well this season after kicking Sky Sports into touch.First FSS now LoF or Bitscores or whatever.....Sad.

I refuse to believe they're really gone til I get an email from OMFG saying they've merged with them.

Funnily enough I got an email off them two days ago telling me my subscription ended today and trying to get me to renew :lol:

I got the same email aswell on monday my sub runs out tonight so did not bother renewing lucky escape me thinks

I renewed mine yesterday for 2 months, shame if its gone for good as it has always been spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Glad I only used the 60 day options on there so havent really lost out, sure mine was about to expire as well

Hopefully my bank account stays safe as I wasn't too happy paying in Euro's to some foreign country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back