Loaning players that you signed from another club should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubt it. See 75% of the young british players the top 4 have brought in the last 10 or so years.
they have the luxury of being loaned out though if that wasnt available they may think twice(unlikely) but its worth a shot.

Why don't the teams with less money, bottom half teams, trade players with each other than buying players from each other.....

If they're going to get loaned out somewhere why not the selling club? Seems a win win to me
I meant that if you have been transferred between clubs then you are not allowed to be loaned out - anywhere

May mean the younger players will stick about at their teams before jumping ship to Man U/Liverpool/Chelsea/Man City etc reserves

I meant that if you have been transferred between clubs then you are not allowed to be loaned out - anywhere

May mean the younger players will stick about at their teams before jumping ship to Man U/Liverpool/Chelsea/Man City etc reserves
So teams can only loan out youth academy products? Or is there a limit? Not all loans situations are the same, look at the various reasons we sent players out last year. I get your point though, it's not right but I don't see any sort of solution without unfairly punishing other teams who use the system fairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back