Loan watch

Hes aparently the best keeper on our books so I was told

I’ve never seen him play so don’t know tbh

Seen him in pre season but otherwise I go off what people say and they hold him in a much much higher regard than Patterson.
Just looked. 5 in 14 clean sheets, 13 conceded. Started on 23rd place ended 16th.

Season long loan and 40 odd games at league 1 or 2 would be best. No rush.

No rush at all. But the rate he's improving at I'd be concerned if I was Patterson. He's probably going into a new season worrying about his position for the first time in his career

Zac Johnson played the full 90 in a 2-0 win for Dundalk Vs Bohemians, playing full back. First win for Dundalk this season, still bottom but a big result after the sacking of their previous manager Stephen O'Donnell.
Previous GK at ours James Talbot on the bench for Bohemians.
Appreciate this thread and updates marra 👏

Zac Johnson played the full 90 in a 2-0 win for Dundalk Vs Bohemians, playing full back. First win for Dundalk this season, still bottom but a big result after the sacking of their previous manager Stephen O'Donnell.
Previous GK at ours James Talbot on the bench for Bohemians.
Good spot that , here’s a good article on Talbot and time at Sunderland , talks a bit on pruds and he was a loanee at darlo as well !

Good spot that , here’s a good article on Talbot and time at Sunderland , talks a bit on pruds and he was a loanee at darlo as well !

Good article. I remember the Darlington loan. Scuffle was he was getting wound up by an opposition player and he chinned him. Sent off. He returned to the club. In whatever form by his own account or he was told. They brought in Ainsley Pears as his replacement, current Blackburn keeper.

Joe Anderson starting today in his last game of the season. 0-2 vs Leyton Orient. Probably put it on as Liverpool match is gash.
Shrewsbury lost 1-3.
Jack Diamond came on for the final 15 minutes or so, Carlisle losing 0-2 at promoted Derby.

Last edited:
Anderson looked alright today, since coming back he's played every game. Not sure if he could have done better for their first, I'd have to see it back. Him and Feeney looked quite comfortable together at the back, not sure much can be read into that given it's the final game of the season and I think they were already 0-3 down when they started playing as a pair :lol:

Nectar and Meyenda on the bench. Unused in a 3-1 away win at St Johnstone. Benji with the consolation goal.
Kel started in the final game of the season for Consett in a 1-1 draw with Bridlington Town.

No features for Alex Bass, injured.

Nectar and Meyenda on the bench. Unused in a 3-1 away win at St Johnstone. Benji with the consolation goal.
Kel started in the final game of the season for Consett in a 1-1 draw with Bridlington Town.

No features for Alex Bass, injured.
What's the crack with Nectar, he was playing DM then seems to have been out of the side for a bit, struggling to get in after an injury or just dropped? Pointless loan for Mayenda.

What's the crack with Nectar, he was playing DM then seems to have been out of the side for a bit, struggling to get in after an injury or just dropped? Pointless loan for Mayenda.
Not sure. He seemed to have had a good run then benched. Mayenda has played something like 56 minutes...should have played PL2

Back