Lenovo Ideapad 100s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone have any experience of these?

Thinking of getting one next week, looks canny smart and the price is immense.

Just need something to piss about on the internet, watch videos and do a bit word processing, is there any obvious downside?

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/comput...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=COmYmrO6-88CFUqF7QodB8kDIw
a tablet processor and 2GB RAM isn't enough to run Windows 10 very well at all. You will get away with doing one thing at a time though albeit a bit slowly.

2gb of ram just wont make it good to use tbh, will be struggling like fuck

Really??

Thought it would handle browsing and that easy.

my opinion, windows 10 with 2g of ram is a no no , if he wants it, just buy it, who cares, i just posted my opinion as i don't think 2g of ram is enough to run win 10, that's all, a few others think the same , crack on

never ever have a problem with tech stuff at all, even would ask, although i have lived in the area for years & know where my favourite chippy is :lol:

my opinion, windows 10 with 2g of ram is a no no , if he wants it, just buy it, who cares, i just posted my opinion as i don't think 2g of ram is enough to run win 10, that's all, a few others think the same , crack on

never ever have a problem with tech stuff at all, even would ask, although i have lived in the area for years & know where my favourite chippy is :lol:

Cheers.

Be better getting something with 7 or 8 then?

4gb is probably the minimum taking into account the memory is shared so your onboard graphics could easily take 0.5-1gb of that. I would personally give that ideapad a miss as you'll regret it imo

Cheers.

Chromebooks look the next price band, you reckon that's a step up or down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back