Lee Cattermole.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm counting down the days until I can be bothered to reply to that c unt patrik Collins in the daily mail who labelled him a journey man about 4 year ago. I sent him an email when he first said it and he replied saying he stood by the offending comment, the lad was 22 Ffs.

Still hate the way the media portray him to be some kind of anti footballer who just stops other better players doing their stuff by fouling them.

He has matured into a very good player and deserves a lot of credit (but he won't get it). As the OP said, every team needs a Cattermole type.

Still hate the way the media portray him to be some kind of anti footballer who just stops other better players doing their stuff by fouling them.

He has matured into a very good player and deserves a lot of credit (but he won't get it). As the OP said, every team needs a Cattermole type.

aye!!! he smashed into the skunks player in the first 20seconds!!!!!!!!!!!
nar! he tried to close him down but pulled out and just ran into him

It's because it is unexpected, so childlike and simple betraying his age and vulnerability.

A little known fact but Lee often goes around to Tiote;'s house on Sundays and sings Kumbaya My Lord in a sweet falsetto voice from beneath an ancient elm in the back garden until the big lug pops his huge mis-shapen head out the window and says "Fuck off you Smoggy bastard."

I'm counting down the days until I can be bothered to reply to that c unt patrik Collins in the daily mail who labelled him a journey man about 4 year ago. I sent him an email when he first said it and he replied saying he stood by the offending comment, the lad was 22 Ffs.

There are 4 things wrong with this.
1. You read the mail
2. You seem to be shocked and offended by something in the mail.
3. You emailed them to complain
4. You are still bitter about it 4 yrs on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back