Lawro

Status
Not open for further replies.

we all love a good moan at his predictions.

QPR 2 - 1 Sunderland
Love to hear his justification for this. QPR haven't scored a goal all season and have their main threat (Austin) out injured, they just lost at home to Burton. We have scored 6 in 3 games and are unbeaten.

Sunderland, like QPR, might have a problem with getting goals this season. How many will Jozy Altidore, Steven Fletcher and Connor Wickham get this season?

6 in 3 games not good enough for you "Lawro"?

"The biggest concern that day was that they didn't put in the hard work. However, I'm going for a Hoops win. In that opening home match of the season against Hull, they created lots of chances and played quite well despite losing - that's why I think they'll edge it.

Sunderland, like QPR, might have a problem with getting goals this season. How many will Jozy Altidore, Steven Fletcher and Connor Wickham get this season?"

We've scored 6 goals in 3 games, but QPR will win it as they created a few chances in first game of season.

Dont think we will batter them tomorrow but there is some odd logic in some of his predictions.

Love to hear his justification for this. QPR haven't scored a goal all season and have their main threat (Austin) out injured, they just lost at home to Burton. We have scored 6 in 3 games and are unbeaten.

Remy is twice the player Austin is. In fact, Remy is so good I'm shocked no other team has bought him. Lawrenson is also correct to say they were good against Hull. They were very good and conceded a goal off a set piece. The local press in East Yorkshire were happy to admit that QPR were by far the better team. Equally, I think Spurs are playing very well at the moment and although the Hoop's defence looked bad against Tottenham they were unlucky not to score themseleves. So, bearing that in mind, I don't think QPR are as bad as our fans are suggesting. I would say QPR are favourites.

Particularly enjoy "Sunderland, like QPR, might have a problem with getting goals this season" so might as well predict 3 goals in the game then.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - fuck Lawro ! ;):lol:

QPR are due a good result

Insight-ing Violence
This Friday, Mark Lawrenson's predictions on the BBC Sport website are brought to you by the letter 'I' for Insight.

'I was surprised with what I saw in the League Cup against MK Dons' - Good.

'QPR have had a bad start' - Better

'This will be the Blues' [Chelsea's trip to Goodison] biggest test of the season so far' - After Burnley (a) and Leicester (h)? Yes, you're probably right.

'Liverpool have been OK so far' - Useful information.

'By staying in the division, they [Crystal Palace] can turn into a Premier League club' - Thanks. For. That.
http://www.football365.com/mediawatch/9446023/Mediawatch

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back