lads holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked in Shagascruff for a summer about 10 years ago, it doesn't get its sobriquet for nothing. Had some great days and nites working there so for a lads piss up/shagging holiday it ticks all the boxes.

Some of the other alternatives are canny as well. Mate worked in Malia about 8 yrs ago and reckoned he couldn't get his cock out quick enough for the birds while there; cousin went to Falaraki 3 years ago said it was really good as well, Tenerife is also good and always red hot.

Tenerife, I'm going the 9th June, I'm there for the France n Ukraine games it should be a laugh

Alright granddad

San Antonio is unequalled

Nothing wrong with a bit of culture when you're on holiday. In years to come, you're more likely to be sat in a pub discussing the time you saw Michelangelo's Pietà, rather than how many girls you cuddled in Maguluf.

Nothing wrong with a bit of culture when you're on holiday. In years to come, you're more likely to be sat in a pub discussing the time you saw Michelangelo's Pietà, rather than how many girls you cuddled in Maguluf.

Its a fact :neutral:

I have been on lads holidays in the past, but the thought of it now turns my stomach (I'm too old now).
The scratters, the fighting, the perpetual drinking, the slags....... I honestly dont think I could even put up with it for a few days now.

niknak_123 said:

I ended up standing in my own cuddle puddle when I saw the Sistine Chapel on a lads trip to Rome. Have a lads footie trip every year but to cities, can't even imagine going to some shithole like magaluf.

I have been on lads holidays in the past, but the thought of it now turns my stomach (I'm too old now).
The scratters, the fighting, the perpetual drinking, the slags....... I honestly dont think I could even put up with it for a few days now.

You're never too old man! I had a week in Tenerife with the lads in the middle of April. Apocalyptic.

I went to Faliraki for a lasses holiday when I was 19. That was canny mental mind!

Two hartlepool slags who were stopping at our hotel were sucking off all the newcomers and giving them goodbye blowjobs aswell! :lol:

It was brilliant for lying about in the sun, having a daft laugh with everybody around the pool and then going out drinking til daft o'clock. But thats what we wanted at the time so it fit the bill.

I wouldn't want to be confused with all the sex cases/borderline nonces that go there.

That's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Amazing times to be had in Thailand. Discovered it at 30 and was gutted to think of how many holidays I'd wasted in shitholes like Benidorm and Magaluf.

Still, it's not easy to get a crowd to go all that way, the thought of flying for more than 2 hours scares most off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back