Kone rumour to Everton in Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right lads. Take it or leave it. Thought I'd share this little transfer rumour.

Not from the usual source mind.

My mate's cousin work's in House of Fraser in the ............... dept. They say that they met his wife over the weekend and she's been saying that she's been going back and forward to Merseyside to look for a house. They have finally bought one.

Make of this of what you will. Looks like he's off in January to Everton. Just hope we have the toffees eyes out.

Can you arrange / complete transfers when the window is shut? I know you can for out of contract players / bosmans like but not sure with permanent ones

My mate's cousin work's in House of Fraser in the ............... dept. They say that they met his wife over the weekend and she's been saying that she's been going back and forward to Merseyside to look for a house. They have finally bought one.

Make of this of what you will. Looks like he's off in January to Everton. Just hope we have the toffees eyes out.

Is it a shite house?

The bullshit department?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back