King size beds

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a super king like. And I'm not talking about the smoke.
Same here. It's a bit ridiculous for just me, but I like lying diagonally and not touching the sides. It's also great when the kids invade and I can shove one at either side without them waking me up whenever they move.

I actually like me feet hanging over the edge :eek:

Can't abide beds with endboards either, feels too constricted..
I got an IKEA one with a mock wrought iron frame, so you can stick your feet through the bars if required. Also amazing for bondage play. :lol:

Had a king size bed since we moved here in 2004.

Always notice the difference when we're away in merely a double.
For a start there's less room left when you're trying to avoid a bit of a cuddle etc...

Aye just looking at that now. Still only 3 inches each. :neutral:

The full 6 for me like being a sad single fucker....got to say that it's wonderful after having to share with women who seem to exist in a seperate microclimate......ie they're always f***ing cold.

Fuck knows, our lass is tiny but somehow my allocation of mattress is a six inch strip down one side
Feel your pain brother, mine normally has a cat luxuriating at the bottom of the bed. Me cramped in some God awful position because sticking your feet out of the quilt is square go for the cat. It is a torrid world I live in

Feel your pain brother, mine normally has a cat luxuriating at the bottom of the bed. Me cramped in some God awful position because sticking your feet out of the quilt is square go for the cat. It is a torrid world I live in
still pulling the pussy tho it seems :lol:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back