Status
Not open for further replies.
i just don't see how people have formed the opinion of
He's done shite this season
He doesn't try
He must be crap in training
He didn't have a pre season (bollocks)
He doesn't keep the ball

Firstly he was one of our best players last season. Januzaj is our only creative player, shut him down and we struggle. Playing khazri would have took the load off him.

He's ran his heart out every game he's been brought on for. Our set pieces are the worst in the league, his set pieces are very good.

I'm sorry but Gooch, Watmore, McNair and Love getting a game ahead of him in midfield is a joke. It's like people have been brainwashed by Moyes to thinking he's right on this.

I mean all he's said is he doesn't keep the ball well. If that's the case then non of the team should get a game as we can string a passage of play together to save our lives.

It's astonishing Khazri might get a game purely down to injuries. If he doesn't start today then we'll continue to struggle in our attacking play.

You've made some good points in there, but the 2 parts in bold are obvious. He doesn't keep the ball well at all, against Everton he put us under pressure a few times by losing it easily. As for the "he must be crap in training" comment, surely that's the logical assumption of why a player isn't getting a game?

We need someone who can deliver from corners and free kicks. For this reason he has to play.
Sad though it is, in our predicament he should be on the pitch even just for set pieces, especially with the height we have in the team.
Don't get me wrong I think he offers a lot more than this anyway and I'd start him.

When? Most games he has come on is when we're already well beaten.

Giving him 10-20 mins when the games lost is ridiculous.
He hasn't done a thing except give the ball away, if 10-20 mins is all he gets he has to make it count, he hasn't so he hasn't been given more time.

Sad though it is, in our predicament he should be on the pitch even just for set pieces, especially with the height we have in the team.
Don't get me wrong I think he offers a lot more than this anyway and I'd start him.

Completely agree. It isn't the time to be pretty. Any free kick we get in the opposition half, he should take with the central defenders up.

As much as I think he should be playing ahead of Gooch he's been awful whenever he's come on this season, not sure how anyone can dispute that.

He has been shite this season like, so I can't blame Moyes for not trusting him, but I think he's a good player and he has to be given a chance to start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back