Khazri

Status
Not open for further replies.

I knew nothing about him before he came here - but on BBC deadline day coverage there was some French football expert who couldn't believe we had signed him, and said that he would keep us up with his goals and assists. With one goal and two assists in two starts, that may well be the case.

It's nothing new, plenty of people on this thread have said it already, but it's great to see a player who is both talented and hard working. We've had plenty who have been one or the other, and far more who have been neither.

It's such a joy going to the match for the first time in years knowing that the team are going to give it everything they have got, and have one or two players with the ability to make that effort count, and that the number of slackers is lower than it has been for years. It shone through today how much we had a team of players who were giving everything for the shirt, even the way they appreciated the crowd at the end was totally different to the wasted years of the Fletcher / Johnson / Graham era.

I didn't want him here, but Allardyce has played a blinder in January.

has a touch of class, our corners have me actually hopeful rather than thinking "what on earth are you doing" and he tracks back, done well to get this lad in, fast becoming a favourite of mine along with Kone

I knew nothing about him before he came here - but on BBC deadline day coverage there was some French football expert who couldn't believe we had signed him, and said that he would keep us up with his goals and assists. With one goal and two assists in two starts, that may well be the case.

It's nothing new, plenty of people on this thread have said it already, but it's great to see a player who is both talented and hard working. We've had plenty who have been one or the other, and far more who have been neither.

It's such a joy going to the match for the first time in years knowing that the team are going to give it everything they have got, and have one or two players with the ability to make that effort count, and that the number of slackers is lower than it has been for years. It shone through today how much we had a team of players who were giving everything for the shirt, even the way they appreciated the crowd at the end was totally different to the wasted years of the Fletcher / Johnson / Graham era.

I didn't want him here, but Allardyce has played a blinder in January.

Cracking post.

That minute after ft reminded me why i keep coming to see the kernts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back