Khazri

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never normally get impressed by work rate because it's just something that I expect but by Christ this lad never stops. I imagine he's horrible to play against, always chasing you down and always likely to leave one on you.

I like him.

That East Stand is shite when we were in ,no wonder @davoak sits there ,wabbs had good game was impressed with other lad what's your view
Sam has brought in quality - we deserved the 3 points today - even with Cattermole & Rodwell in midfield , Defoe was still suffering from his niggle at Anfield
N,Doye put himself about & had a good game , overall Man U have no complaints

Sam has brought in quality - we deserved the 3 points today - even with Cattermole & Rodwell in midfield , Defoe was still suffering from his niggle at Anfield
N,Doye put himself about & had a good game , overall Man U have no complaints

It's a team game and both of the above contributed to the victory. For example both blocked goal bound shots. I'm no fan of Manone but he made a couple of saves and was part of the team that won. Well done to all the lads.

It's a team game and both of the above contributed to the victory. For example both blocked goal bound shots. I'm no fan of Manone but he made a couple of saves and was part of the team that won. Well done to all the lads.
At some point in 90 mins they will - its the other 80 odd mins that concern me
Cattermole is limited & that is being kind but does not hide - Rodwell is spineless & has a heart the size of a pea
We had other players playing out of their skins to compensate

Lovely player, so calm on the ball exactly the type of silky player we have been crying out for years in midfield.

Reminds a bit of Steed!

His workrate matched with his flair is something that is very rare. Early days, but he looks like he could have the potential to be special. Still want to see him in a central position though. Both feet, seems to want to shoot on sight too.

Looks to have a smashing attitude. He's gonna be a hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back