Khazri is class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracking little player with a touch to die for I bet the mags are sick as dogs and they will be going down bookmark this proud to be a massive lads fan today

Short can fuck off back to Canada for all I care BSA orchestrated this and will take every bit of credit doubt Byrne had any involvement either

Cracking little player with a touch to die for I bet the mags are sick as dogs and they will be going down bookmark this proud to be a massive lads fan today

Short can fuck off back to Canada for all I care BSA orchestrated this and will take every bit of credit doubt Byrne had any involvement either
The Mags would have been better going for Kone, But they can fuck off he is ours now

You can depend on the fact that Short and Byrne were definitely involved. Apart from that, your post is decent.

His set pieces are absolute nectar like

Massive lads fan anarl

Sam has clearly made a difference in training and with signings, but it's a bit sharp to be getting carried away!

Equally, those who dismiss a player after one game are also being unrealistic.

Spo
Still early days.Dont get carried away.
Spot on.

I think we need to wait for at least another 12 games before we can say he was worth the money.

If we stay up, he's definitely good value for money. If we go down, it will be hard to say his fed was worth it.

He has made an excellent start and needs to be consistently effective.

Unproven in England, only ever done it in a shite league, too small, we should have bought Townsend instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back