Khazri is class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reminds me a bit of Borini during his loan. Attacks from the front, one of our most creative players going forward and turns up in fullback when needed. If Borini can get back to yhat form we'll have fantastic balance.

That said every time the camera paned to big sam he was slamming Borini for somthing.

How amazing is it that we have managed to sign a couple of players that have hit the ground running.

Khaki's assist, goals, set pieces, running are going to be invaluable to keep us up.

Kone is the beast we have been missing.

I was over the moon with the goal celebration at the end. Everyone was buzzing. It looks as if they all like each other.

We're a big threat from set pieces. Never thought I'd say that in my lifetime. He is a very dangerous player. He also works his socks off off the ball as well. 1 goal 2 assists in 2 games

How amazing is it that we have managed to sign a couple of players that have hit the ground running.

Khaki's assist, goals, set pieces, running are going to be invaluable to keep us up.

Kone is the beast we have been missing.

I was over the moon with the goal celebration at the end. Everyone was buzzing. It looks as if they all like each other.
Never felt like this for a long long time

When was the last time we had a play maker with his ability and work ethic...If what we have seen so far is an indication of what we have bought £9 million looks like an absolute steal.

Yes these are the players we should have had at the start of the season and we probably wouldn't be in this mess. Great player, they might just save our season if we're lucky and then look to better things next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back